White House vs Waverly @ Titans Nissan Stadium

Trollin

1 minute ago, Anonymoustiger said:

Hey man I could be wrong, I could be way wrong and White House comes and blows the tigers out. But I do believe waverly has the speed to match White House. Maybe not to match number 9, but I believe as a whole waverly is faster. I will admit the oline scares me a little. At times they can be perfect and other times it can be ugly. Ugly isn’t an option when you play a big string front like White House.

If Dooley can hit a few deep balls and give them a lead they have a chance but if they let White House eat that clock running the ball Waverlys line will get Dooley killed by the 3rd quarter.  

Just now, Orangecountry said:

If Dooley can hit a few deep balls and give them a lead they have a chance but if they let White House eat that clock running the ball Waverlys line will get Dooley killed by the 3rd quarter.  

I’m afraid you could be correct. I’ve watched some of the White House games online and I can’t recall seeing a single player playing both sides all night, waverly has a few that don’t come off the field at all. But I do believe now waverly has been conditioned to be able to play like that. Waverlys always had to play like that.

8 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

I’m afraid you could be correct. I’ve watched some of the White House games online and I can’t recall seeing a single player playing both sides all night, waverly has a few that don’t come off the field at all. But I do believe now waverly has been conditioned to be able to play like that. Waverlys always had to play like that.

How’s Waverlys Jr High this year. 

Just now, Anonymoustiger said:

I haven’t really paid much attention with everything that’s been going on, if I were to go off of history I would say they are pretty good but I really couldn’t tell you

Mcewen plays them next week. I wasn’t sure if they were even playing. Wish they would have let the high schools play this year it would have been a good fundraiser. 

3 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

Portland’s put a lot of points on every team they have played. You need to watch the White House vs station camp game. I hope y’all pull it off but Waverly hasn’t played a team with a pulse yet or a winning record.not to mention White House has been playing 5A teams

You said the same thing last year. Your a McEwen guy who talks down about Waverly but Waverly always proves you wrong.

You can’t even compare the Camden game. Camden is terrible. Waverly didn’t even have a real preseason. Hadn’t scrimmaged or practiced 2 weeks before that game. That game was nothing but a glorified practice. JV was playing in 3rd quarter.

Same with Sycamore. They were terrible. Better than Camden but again JV playing in 3rd. 

McNairy, yup you guessed it. Terrible. 

Regardless of what you think, yea the opponents have been weak. Not our fault they suck. Doesn’t take anything away from Waverly tho. 

This is the most talented Waverly team since 2016. And they were beast mode. I’ve been consistent on calling Waverly what they are when guys like you talked them down. But they did what I predicted they would. 

Waverly could lose Thursday. I dunno. Never know how a team will show up, but I believe Waverly will win this game and will win this Region this year. 

The Waverly offense will be too much for White House D. Waverly has to play D. And they will do enough to win by 2TDs plus. 

Just now, Trollin said:

You said the same thing last year. Your a McEwen guy who talks down about Waverly but Waverly always proves you wrong.

You can’t even compare the Camden game. Camden is terrible. Waverly didn’t even have a real preseason. Hadn’t scrimmaged or practiced 2 weeks before that game. That game was nothing but a glorified practice. JV was playing in 3rd quarter.

Same with Sycamore. They were terrible. Better than Camden but again JV playing in 3rd. 

Regardless of what you think, yea the opponents have been weak. Not our fault they suck. Doesn’t take anything away from Waverly tho. 

This is the most talented Waverly team since 2016. And they were beast mode. I’ve been consistent on calling Waverly what they are when guys like you talked them down. But they did what I predicted they would. 

Waverly could lose Thursday. I dunno. Never know how a team will show up, but I believe Waverly will win this game and will win this Region this year. 

The Waverly offense will be too much for White House D. Waverly has to play D. And they will do enough to win by 2TDs plus. 

Show me the post I talked down on Waverly. Predicting a team will lose a game is talking football. I predicted before the season wavelry would go 7-3 but the Columbia academy game not happening changed that a little. And when have I been proved wrong. Go back and find that post. If I’m not mistaken I said Mcewen would win in 2019 and you blew a fuse. Lol 

8 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Oh yea I have a question since your the all knowing Waverly expert. Didn’t waverlys Jr High go undefeated last year. 

8 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

Oh yea I have a question since your the all knowing Waverly expert. Didn’t waverlys Jr High go undefeated last year. 

There’s that mouth. I dunno. I don’t keep up with jr high. Figured you’d know since you seem to know more about Waverly then I do after watching 1 game. I’m pretty sure they did. They usually do.