Sale Creek @ Copper Basin

TheCommander

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I was kinda shocked by this game.  I would have thought basin prevailed.  What was the difference maker @TheCommander?

I think a big thing we had going is that even though we were 0-3 we have played hard and moved the ball in every game, but, we had played three games. We cleaned up a lot of the mistakes we had been making and pair that with the fact that in this crazy COVID affected season Copper Basin hadn’t played a game since Week 1 and it tipped it in our favor. It was back and forth all night until we separated late in the game  our final score was with under 2 minutes to go  

CB 6 SC 0

SC 8 CB 6

CB 12 SC 8

SC 15 CB 12

Halftime

CB 20 SC 15 (at end of 3rd)

SC 21 CB 20

SC 27 CB 20

SC 34 CB 20 Final

Edited by SaleCreekFootball
Wording

3 hours ago, SaleCreekFootball said:

I think a big thing we had going is that even though we were 0-3 we have played hard and moved the ball in every game, but, we had played three games. We cleaned up a lot of the mistakes we had been making and pair that with the fact that in this crazy COVID affected season Copper Basin hadn’t played a game since Week 1 and it tipped it in our favor. It was back and forth all night until we separated late in the game  our final score was with under 2 minutes to go  

CB 6 SC 0

SC 8 CB 6

CB 12 SC 8

SC 15 CB 12

Halftime

SC 21 CB 20

SC 27 CB 20

SC 34 CB 20 Final

Ah I gotcha.  Thanks.  

3 hours ago, SaleCreekFootball said:

CB 6 SC 0

SC 8 CB 6

CB 12 SC 8

SC 15 CB 12

Halftime

SC 21 CB 20

SC 27 CB 20

SC 34 CB 20 Final

I agree with that, yalls boys played hard and capitalized on some major mistakes at the end. Best of luck the rest of the season!