Stone vs UHS

UpperCumberlandMan

1 hour ago, BigTImeShowTime said:

excited for this one! Region Championship maybe? Bees 28 SM 21

I don’t see this being for the region championship in my opinion. Even though I’m from MC, I still see MC and the Bees playing for the region title. Just to say Stone got beat by Lenoir when CC handled them pretty well last Friday night which CC is much improved than years past. I could be completely wrong on this take but I see stone possibly taking the the third place spot. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MCFAN3 said:

I don’t see this being for the region championship in my opinion. Even though I’m from MC, I still see MC and the Bees playing for the region title. Just to say Stone got beat by Lenoir when CC handled them pretty well last Friday night which CC is much improved than years past. I could be completely wrong on this take but I see stone possibly taking the the third place spot. 

I would have to agree with you here. I do think if SM got to play LEnoir again it would be a different story. Stone isn’t as bad as that LEnoir loss 

1 hour ago, crow6424 said:

I would have to agree with you here. I do think if SM got to play LEnoir again it would be a different story. Stone isn’t as bad as that LEnoir loss 

How bad was stone vs LC? and CC is more improved i could see them maybe winning a couple more games. I also think Stone has some toughness with beating Monterrey