Rhea Co @ Ooltewah

Rhea Co.

Rhea County heads over to Ooltewah for an important region game. Rhea is coming off a thrilling win over Anderson Co and Ooltewah had last week off and was dismantled by Walker Valley 2 weeks ago.  I know it’s probably going to be a down year for the owls but I do believe they have a good coach in Goose Manning. However with the timing of everything it’s looking like a long year for Ooltewah. I’d say give Goose sometime and I look for Ooltewah to be competitive again. 

7 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

I miss ole Passy. Definitely made playing Ooltewah interesting. #BIGBOYFOOTBALL

4 real, he really made it fun. What ever happened to him?! Hadn’t seen him on here in a couple of years…..

He may have followed his buddy Doug Green to Coffee County lol

#LOP and #BIGBOYFOOTBALL just ain’t the same….

10 hours ago, RCfan said:

4 real, he really made it fun. What ever happened to him?! Hadn’t seen him on here in a couple of years…..

He may have followed his buddy Doug Green to Coffee County lol

#LOP and #BIGBOYFOOTBALL just ain’t the same….

Yeah maybe Passy will comeback one day or drop in when we play his buddy Doug Greene’s team at the end of the year. 

As for last night. I thought we controlled the game pretty well most of the night. Passing game worked pretty well. Offense and defense were pretty good overall. Still a few small things to clean up but I like how the team is developing as the season is going on.