East Robertson @ H2O

H2Oman

12 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Are we as good as the last three years … no

Are we better than what most of us thought we would be before the season… yes

Are we improving every week… yes

The great news is that I don’t think TC is as good as they’ve been in years past which should make that week 10 game a great game!

I think this year's team has more weapons this year on the offense side of the ball. From 2 huge FB and a 4 head monster at Rb and a 6’5 Wr and a QB that can throw and run. The only problem is that this team plays up more for the big games and still has too many penalties and no kicking game. The defense is fast and has a great DE and is still a great defense. 

On 9/27/2021 at 9:27 AM, biggest said:

Finally seeing the light. Welcome! These message boards are fun and we all spread the love around! Lol

Lets play a DREAM TEAM COACHING STAFF.  Coaching staff currently in place at TC, WHS and GV.

If you could pick and choose from any of these resepected programs, who is your HC, DC, OC and pick only one assistant coach (for EACH major postion EX:  DL, OL, QB, RB, LB, Secondary, REC position coaching) to make up your DREAM TEAM COACHING STAFF.  Coordinators can be placed in Head coach positions if you want.  Interested to see the collective thoughts here.  Who is your best collective staff to win a GOLD BALL and dominate with whatever personnel they have.   

ITS HUMP DAY!  GET YOUR MINDS TO WORKING!   

16 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Lets play a DREAM TEAM COACHING STAFF.  Coaching staff currently in place at TC, WHS and GV.

If you could pick and choose from any of these resepected programs, who is your HC, DC, OC and pick only one assistant coach (for EACH major postion EX:  DL, OL, QB, RB, LB, Secondary, REC position coaching) to make up your DREAM TEAM COACHING STAFF.  Coordinators can be placed in Head coach positions if you want.  Interested to see the collective thoughts here.  Who is your best collective staff to win a GOLD BALL and dominate with whatever personnel they have.   

That's tough! Gotta let me think lol

5 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

Head coach is TJ Hewitt!:lol: I'll figure out the rest later.