Marion @ Signal mtn.

TheTruthPrevails

Can Marion secure the win from the wannabe sweater vesters to assure the region title game will be between two undefeated teams?  Marion has been picking up steam all year and is looking to peak at the right time.  Steady improvement is what the coaches have wanted and what they have gotten.  Hopefully everyone can stay healthy and some of the ones banged up will get a rest day.

Can't overlook any game on any schedule. I think Marion will handle this one but it's on them on how bad they want to win. The young guys will see a lot of playing time Friday and I think they will need to keep Pickett limited because they will need him against Meigs. I just hope everyone comes out of this game safe and sound

Marion - 40

Signal - 19

1 hour ago, FactSpitter said:

Can't overlook any game on any schedule. I think Marion will handle this one but it's on them on how bad they want to win. The young guys will see a lot of playing time Friday and I think they will need to keep Pickett limited because they will need him against Meigs. I just hope everyone comes out of this game safe and sound

Marion - 40

Signal - 19

If the young guys seeing a lot of playing time then Pickett won't be limited.  

15 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

From what I hear it will be very vanilla since there will be a few "extras" in attendance :lol:

The way you spoke about our game vs Tyner, you may as well give us a sideline pass and your playbook. We're not much of a threat. 8-)

Edited by Yeti

33 minutes ago, Yeti said:

The way you spoke about our game vs Tyner, you may as well give us a sideline pass and your playbook. We're not much of a threat. 8-)

We are pretty vanilla.  We are gonna line up and run behind the big guys.  He didn't say anything that wasn't true.  You know you guys have to play better than you did against tyner to beat mc and I think we have to play our best game of the year also. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Yeti said:

:lol: what part are you speaking of? The part where I said Meigs would have to play better? I'm just giving my opinion. Maybe you got me mixed up with one of the Meigs fans saying if you don't change things up it could get ugly or maybe a Tyner fan saying they liked Marion's chances against you. 

You could put our playbook on a 3x5 notecard probably. :roflol:

Edited by PurplePower68