FRANKLIN COUNTY vs WARREN COUNTY

REBELFAN70

51 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

I know FC has 2 junior highs that feed them and have been told they are competitive, just wondering. They  used to be pretty good back in 90s

Personally i believe firing coaches every 2 years is not doing them any good, there is no continuity so kids opt to go play at other schools in the area

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raider1234 said:

Why is FC been down for so long are kids just not playing and just walking the halls

Those kids are too talented to be losing like they always do. There has been so many lost opportunities for those kids in that community. You could blame it on coaching, kids not buying into systems, or just the fact that the people want to just fire coaches because they don't win as soon as they get there. There has been to much turnover there for top to bottom. 

On 10/20/2021 at 9:31 AM, Raider1234 said:

Why is FC been down for so long are kids just not playing and just walking the halls

Many kids who could be starters are walking the halls in lieu of playing for a disorganized program at FC. There are good coaches there but the ones calling the shots, especially one who was at Tullahoma and should be retired have ran many off. Say what you want about coaching changes but they will never get past the 1st round in the playoffs with the current staff. 

1 hour ago, gypsyroad said:

Many kids who could be starters are walking the halls in lieu of playing for a disorganized program at FC. There are good coaches there but the ones calling the shots, especially one who was at Tullahoma and should be retired have ran many off. Say what you want about coaching changes but they will never get past the 1st round in the playoffs with the current staff. 

What I've heard is that coach from Tullahoma is actually an okay coach. but that's hearsay. It looks as if Tullahoma kept the kids that were there when he was there. So is it just the mentality of FC? Also, if he's calling the shots instead of the Head Coach and it's allowed...then that head coach needs to be let go or change positions if he can't run his own program. 

4 hours ago, yom0mma5favfan69 said:

What I've heard is that coach from Tullahoma is actually an okay coach. but that's hearsay. It looks as if Tullahoma kept the kids that were there when he was there. So is it just the mentality of FC? Also, if he's calling the shots instead of the Head Coach and it's allowed...then that head coach needs to be let go or change positions if he can't run his own program. 

He was the only coach at FC for a while with any high school HC experience so he was D&O line, special teams & strength & conditioning coach. So he has been leaned on ALOT. I've had T-town ppl say they were glad when he left. His weightlifting and Defensive coordinator philosophy were highly questioned there. Facts are their program has improved alot since he left. 

• Like 1