Hickman county travels to Adamsville

cardfan

Adamsville finishes out its season in 2 weeks when Hickman County comes to town.  Adamsville needs a win to get in the playoffs.  Injuries have plagued us all year but the kids are gaining valuable experience.  Adamsville will have to play a solid defensive game and hope the offense can get on track and score.  Which group shows up is yet to be determined.

I’m going to be that guy so y’all don’t jump all over me with this question! But what I seen on film it looks like Adamsville has the speed and the size to be way more competitive than they have been this year. So my question is what’s the real problem going on down there. Just a question from an outside guy looking in….

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m going to be that guy so y’all don’t jump all over me with this question! But what I seen on film it looks like Adamsville has the speed and the size to be way more competitive than they have been this year. So my question is what’s the real problem going on down there. Just a question from an outside guy looking in….

The biggest problem is experience.  Due to injuries most of these guys are getting their 1st taste of action.  They are in position to make plays then dont.  For example we dropped 3 or 4 sure interceptions against Riverside that they continued the drive and scored on.