Jefferson County @ West Ridge Oct. 29

WestRidge

16 minutes ago, 83SouthRebel said:

Wolves spot the Patriots 12 points and then score 35 unanswered!!

Wolves 35

Pats 12

Some preseason publications said the Wolves would be lucky to win a game....

8-2 and second place in the conference in year #1. Great job Wolves!!!!

I agree, couldn't ask for more from a brand new school.     Just wish we could have played you guys and made it 7-3 hehe

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I agree, couldn't ask for more from a brand new school.     Just wish we could have played you guys and made it 7-3 hehe

That very well may have happened, blazer! Congrats to you and the Boone Blazers for closing the regular season out on a high note!

Edited by 83SouthRebel

I’m gonna buy me a WR hoodie, all kinds of shirts and apparel for my whole family. WR just keeps on a trucking. Improving with every game. Sure would like to see a rematch with that team from Kingsport.Jefferson county lost all their steam right at the beginning of the fourth. I’m happy for the team and the coaches on a  good win. Proud to see my sons former coaches doing well for a new team. 

49 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I’m gonna buy me a WR hoodie, all kinds of shirts and apparel for my whole family. WR just keeps on a trucking. Improving with every game. Sure would like to see a rematch with that team from Kingsport.Jefferson county lost all their steam right at the beginning of the fourth. I’m happy for the team and the coaches on a  good win. Proud to see my sons former coaches doing well for a new team. 

Right now I'd say WR is 14 points better than DB. I don't really think Science Hill could beat WR right now either.