Waverly vs Fairview

vandyfan1

3 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Bro we really hurt your feelings didn’t we? I’m sorry that yalls town flooded, but you act like everyone should owe you something because of it and just crown y’all state champions.  All I’ve heard you talk about is how much better waverly is than White House and how y’all should’ve won.  How about give BDP some credit dude.  I’m praying we get to play y’all in the quarters again because your loud mouth on here is getting super annoying.  

Again sorry about what y’all have had to go through and it is impressive the season y’all have had considering all the circumstances.  But I feel like you should take a chill pill.  

Don’t get butt hurt that I think we’re the better team. It’s my opinion. And hopefully come quarter finals y’all will find out. A game could go anyway, anytime. Y’all executed when it counted, and we didn’t. I believe that won’t happen again. If you don’t like what I say, then go on somewhere. This is a forum to talk about football and it’s my own opinion. You need to be worried about your WHBD, they slacking off when it counts most. Waverly just getting fired up. So stand by. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agreed, Trollin can easily get under someone’s skin, hence the screen name, kinda his thing, but there was nothing but respectful honest opinions in his post, the better team can and does lose, heck, Fairley was better than my Tide, but, who stuck it out and won Gold ? Personally my favorite group of posters are a toss up between Waverly and Lake counties guys, I would say Milan but there’s only one or 2 on the boards, but, and he’s a awefully large but, a certain purple puppy could be considered 2.5  posters alone, And I can relate!!! Let Trollin Troll on and let Vandy Fan love the worst SEC program of all time, :grin:

Lol yea I like to “Troll” but really I’m just an A-Hole

48 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Don’t get butt hurt that I think we’re the better team. It’s my opinion. And hopefully come quarter finals y’all will find out. A game could go anyway, anytime. Y’all executed when it counted, and we didn’t. I believe that won’t happen again. If you don’t like what I say, then go on somewhere. This is a forum to talk about football and it’s my own opinion. You need to be worried about your WHBD, they slacking off when it counts most. Waverly just getting fired up. So stand by. 

You’re not the better team though.  You lost and you can’t accept it.  I’m hoping there’s a round 2 as well that way you can eat crow twice.  

2 hours ago, copacanobra said:

You’re not the better team though.  You lost and you can’t accept it.  I’m hoping there’s a round 2 as well that way you can eat crow twice.  

I don’t know if you know this or not, probably not since it’s been since 2014 since you made it past the 2nd round… regular season means nothing. It’s big boy time. Your players have zero experience pass the 1st round. Your last 2 games should have been bigger wins then what they were. These Seniors have 2 semifinal appearances under their belt. Experience matters. This team has what it takes to make it there again. I’ll go ahead and call it, if Waverly makes it pass East Nashville, Waverly beats White House by 14+. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Trollin said:

I don’t know if you know this or not, probably not since it’s been since 2014 since you made it past the 2nd round… regular season means nothing. It’s big boy time. Your players have zero experience pass the 1st round. Your last 2 games should have been bigger wins then what they were. These Seniors have 2 semifinal appearances under their belt. Experience matters. This team has what it takes to make it there again. I’ll go ahead and call it, if Waverly makes it pass East Nashville, Waverly beats White House by 14+. 

Semifinals in 2A and then got swacked cause you finally played a good team.  I hope both teams take care of business so we can see the rematch.  

10 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Semifinals in 2A and then got swacked cause you finally played a good team.  I hope both teams take care of business so we can see the rematch.  

Seems like your the one that’s worked up. You keep flapping them gums. I’d be nervous if I were you too. Peabody has won 3 straight Titles. Only lost 2 games in 4 years. You don’t even remember what the playoffs look like. They would eat your lunch. Westmoreland Fairview and WHH gave y’all all you wanted. 

Edited by Trollin

17 hours ago, Trollin said:

I concur!

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Seems like your the one that’s worked up. You keep flapping them gums. I’d be nervous if I were you too. Peabody has won 3 straight Titles. Only lost 2 games in 4 years. You don’t even remember what the playoffs look like. They would eat your lunch. Westmoreland Fairview and WHH gave y’all all you wanted. 

And we gave you all you wanted lol.  Close in the first half, but we physically dominated y’all in the second half until you scored super late.  You can try and say we didn’t, but we both know how that game went.