Macon County @ Cumberland County

MCFAN3

1 hour ago, FootballGUY931 said:

Macon by one or not more than two scores

You could be correct cause macon does'nt  seem to have improved a lot as the season has went on. Other teams macon have played or gonna play have got much better as the season went on.

Edited by mofojoe

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

So it is Red Bank, East Hamilton, Chatt Central. Who else is coming out of that region?

Chatt Central beat Red Bank earlier in the year. 

Soddy-Daisy will be the fourth place team. I also thought Red Bank would be behind Central too.

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2021/10/23/437142/Red-Bank-Holds-On-For-Region-3-AAAA.aspx Here’s the link to the article.

Edited by MCFAN3

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

Soddy-Daisy will be the fourth place team. I also thought Red Bank would be behind Central too.

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2021/10/23/437142/Red-Bank-Holds-On-For-Region-3-AAAA.aspx Here’s the link to the article.

I think East Ridge and Soddy play each other and the winner would take the 4th spot. In our region, Stone and Dekalb face off and the winner will take the 3rd spot. The only weak team out of both regions will be East Ridge or Soddy. Every other matchup will be a toss up.

Macon is in a tough spot. They continue to pay a guy $10k a year supplement to lose to out of county rival’s Trousdale County and now a new and better Matt Dyer’s Smith County team. Seems like to me they could bring old man Birdwell back and get the same results in the Win-Loss Column. 

Word around Oakland this week is Shoulders is coming back!!! Creasy called him and told him one small concern…. “Shoulder’s can you get out of your head that the 1940’s offense will still work?” 

46 minutes ago, MrPeeBody01 said:

Macon is in a tough spot. They continue to pay a guy $10k a year supplement to lose to out of county rival’s Trousdale County and now a new and better Matt Dyer’s Smith County team. Seems like to me they could bring old man Birdwell back and get the same results in the Win-Loss Column. 

Word around Oakland this week is Shoulders is coming back!!! Creasy called him and told him one small concern…. “Shoulder’s can you get out of your head that the 1940’s offense will still work?” 

I had heard the same thing about Shoulders being linked to Oakland. I also heard he was taking the Borders twins with him.

16 hours ago, mofojoe said:

You could be correct cause macon does'nt  seem to have improved a lot as the season has went on. Other teams macon have played or gonna play have got much better as the season went on.

i just think macon is pissed from there performance last week although smith has improved. i expect a fired up squad.. Cannon is happy to be 6-3 with a weaker schedule

14 hours ago, MCfootball88 said:

I had heard the same thing about Shoulders being linked to Oakland. I also heard he was taking the Borders twins with him.

2 hours ago, FootballGUY931 said:

i just think macon is pissed from there performance last week although smith has improved. i expect a fired up squad.. Cannon is happy to be 6-3 with a weaker schedule

quick throws 5 to 10 yards down the field would have beat smith they could not stop it and we have the players to do that.

Trying to run when your out weighted 70 pounds or more a man want work.

It's been a good season but i hate getting beat by smith and TC.