Chattanooga Central @ Macon County Round 1

MCFAN3

12 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

Huge win for MC. Shoulders got that first playoffs win. Couldn’t be more proud of how the boys fought. On to Red Bank next week. 

Y’all must have played a heck of a game! Central was tough and took more than one team by surprise, including us. 

Looking forward to playing y’all next week!

34 minutes ago, Pr1de said:

Y’all must have played a heck of a game! Central was tough and took more than one team by surprise, including us. 

Looking forward to playing y’all next week!

Any good places to stop and eat before the game? Looking forward to the trip next week. Should be a good one

Central was having a lot of stuff going there way tonight. A thirty yard unsportsmanlike penalty on our coaches whenever we were just trying to argue a call. Ref said that one of our coaches used the F bomb towards him which that coach is a preacher so I highly doubt that happened lol. But MC fought hard to get back in the game. Never gave up. 

Edited by MCFAN3

10 hours ago, MCFAN3 said:

Any good places to stop and eat before the game? Looking forward to the trip next week. Should be a good one

Central was having a lot of stuff going there way tonight. A thirty yard unsportsmanlike penalty on our coaches whenever we were just trying to argue a call. Ref said that one of our coaches used the F bomb towards him which that coach is a preacher so I highly doubt that happened lol. But MC fought hard to get back in the game. Never gave up. 

At half time I just knew Central had it in the bag but here y’all are! We’ve got a couple of really great freshmen too so it’ll be an interesting game. 

We have had a couple of weird calls  as well that could have cost us a game or two. 30 yard penalties are painful haha

Red Bank doesn’t have a whole lot to offer cuisine-wise but here’s a couple offerings. For a great bar burger go to Merv’s on Mountain Creek Rd. Pizza can be had at Pizza Cortile or Crust. For some decent tex-mex try Amigos.  All of these are within 5-10 minutes of the stadium.  Safe travels friend!

17 minutes ago, Pr1de said:

At half time I just knew Central had it in the bag but here y’all are! We’ve got a couple of really great freshmen too so it’ll be an interesting game. 

We have had a couple of weird calls  as well that could have cost us a game or two. 30 yard penalties are painful haha

Red Bank doesn’t have a whole lot to offer cuisine-wise but here’s a couple offerings. For a great bar burger go to Merv’s on Mountain Creek Rd. Pizza can be had at Pizza Cortile or Crust. For some decent tex-mex try Amigos.  All of these are within 5-10 minutes of the stadium.  Safe travels friend!

That’s about how it is up here in Lafayette lol. But might have to try one of those restaurants and make a trip out of it!

As regarding last night, I would have said previous MC teams would have been beat at halftime last night. But this team is different and never seems to give up. 

• Like 1