Round 1 AC vs Seymour

haweanbula

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yep it's Sad for the Mighty Mavericks!! I am holding back my tongue!!! I am looking to next year! A shake up in Defense is needed. Can't expect to out score our troubles.. I think this game is pretty clear our defense needs a change...we can't as in now always expect to out score a poor defensive coaching job...as example in Powell Game...We just can't keep doing this without a Defense...no secondary...we live and die by a simple Blitz!!

Not bad Mav. The D held Seymour 3 points under what you gave up for the year. I was worried about your O but they eventually got going and you scored couple of more points than your average.

On a serious note I Said prayers for the young man.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, noonesfool said:

Not bad Mav. The D held Seymour 3 points under what you gave up for the year. I was worried about your O but they eventually got going and you scored couple of more points than your average.

On a serious note I Said prayers for the young man, thank 

Yeah silent prayer... seen the hit but needed replay to see if seriously. Wishing the sooooo best...Football never worth it...

Well do not get me started on defense noonesfool...we don't want to go there...If it were me heads would be rolling..upper east Tennessee has figured out our defense coaching out and we cannot adjust...well we'll see what's up after some communication efforts...lol..

Mavs will start from behind on this one...we will see soon...but it ain't looking good! Haha

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah silent prayer... seen the hit but needed replay to see if seriously. Wishing the sooooo best...Football never worth it...

Well do not get me started on defense noonesfool...we don't want to go there...If it were me heads would be rolling..upper east Tennessee has figured out our defense coaching out and we cannot adjust...well we'll see what's up after some communication efforts...lol..

Mavs will start from behind on this one...we will see soon...but it ain't looking good! Haha

You know I was teasing. Your D Has cost you 2 or 3 games this year.