All-West TN Team compiled by the Infamous......

ParisRiverRat

WesCharge. Here is a look at some, not all, of the best players in west TN. Who else should be on the list??

1st Team

C- Rebecca Rowsey- Chester Co- good size, with good ball handling skills for a big girl.

F- Meghan Fuqua- Westview- very talented inside game, can create a shot in traffic, handles the ball well, excellent free throw shooter.

F- Baird- Gibson Co- one of the best post players to come thru west TN in a while, is very skilled and know where to put the ball, runs the court extremely well.

G- Kendall Cavin- Westview- excellent shooter, plays at 110% at all times, takes the ball to the hole very strong,excellent free throw shooter, very physical.

G- Natalie Sparks- Riverside- have been told that she is an excellent ball handler, and is a wonderful "quarterback" on the floor.

Best of the Rest:

Krystal Robinson- Covington- Heard she was injured right now, and might be out for the year.

Edguina Sparks- Riverside- Natalie's twin sister

Stacey Huff- Dyersburgh

Selena DeSantis- Westview- ball handler, shot has improved

Kaci Bailey- Dresden- floor general, scorer when she is on, drives the ball to the hole well, sophomore

Suzanne Seat- Dyer Co

Courtney Alvey- USJ

Christie Reynolds- Westview- bar none ( guy or gal) the best shot in west TN, 2002 H-O-R-S-E champion, money in the bank when she shoots it.

Bethany Palmer- Obion Co

Meredith Richardson- Bradford

I know I left some out, please add them on, and tell me something about them.

GET UP 'VIEW

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUCH!!! :D

Krystal Robinson from Covington tore her ACL in the jamboree. She is going to try and go in two weeks since she can no longer do any more damage to it. She is just a junior so she will definitly be on the short list next year. Personally, I hope she has surgery and gets back to form.

The Hudson girl from Gleason. I can't remember her first name but Coach Frazier ALWAYS has one stand-out player.

[Edited by thebeave on 12-3-02 1:48P]