District 9-A (21-22)

ecu

1 minute ago, phil24 said:

Cornersville bball is on the rise.

I believe City missed the freshman being out in the MC game but still a gutsy performance by MC.

Last weeks win vs Huntland was first win in district since 2019. Eagleville is struggling

4 hours ago, ecu said:

Fayetteville not as dominate as expected and other four are all about the same. Everyone must come ready to play.

Yes. I thought they would be much better. Pure player effort and hustle can win alot of these games for every team.

On 2/2/2022 at 6:36 AM, phil24 said:

MC with big win last night.

Only position decided for tournament is Fayetteville at #1. Eagleville could still finish as high as 3. Should be an entertaining tournament.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I would put Elizabethton 2 and I would have Gibson County in the top 5 somewhere and Loretto in the top 7. Gibson County’s varsity went 6-1 at MTSU and has had a very strong summer camp. Got some improving to do but they are ahead of schedule now. They had the best MTSU camp I have seen since I have been going. Greenville I have heard good things about and could be a top 5 and Huntingdon has played well this summer. Lots of really good teams in Tennessee this year. Also what Page?? And Huntland will give fits to teams in Single A this year.
    • Ok... Put the crack pipe down....6'2-6'3 150b-165lb speedster that lines up outside come inside and now try to put a helment on 210- 220 lb angry bowling ball....makes good sense
    • Two teams from the same region have played each other in the state final in Georgia several times. 
    • That’s what we do in Georgia. 
    • If those offense stud athletes are that good make them play both ways