Rd.2- Westview hosts Fairley

HevyReturns

I didn’t see any thread on this game, so here it is. My eldest brother grad from Fairley, we went there quit a few years. I played lots of sports for those Bulldogs before moving to Overton. Fairley is a K-12 school, kind of rare in Memphis, and they played well enough to beat UC. Chargers have been one of the top favs for 2A all year.. can they do it against Fairley? Will the underdog Bulldogs pull off a huge upset in Martin? Time will tell. I’m pulling for the Chargers, but they better not overlook Fairley. Score? 49-35 Westview wins.

17 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

I didn’t see any thread on this game, so here it is. My eldest brother grad from Fairley, we went there quit a few years. I played lots of sports for those Bulldogs before moving to Overton. Fairley is a K-12 school, kind of rare in Memphis, and they played well enough to beat UC. Chargers have been one of the top favs for 2A all year.. can they do it against Fairley? Will the underdog Bulldogs pull off a huge upset in Martin? Time will tell. I’m pulling for the Chargers, but they better not overlook Fairley. Score? 49-35 Westview wins.

Good take, people are not ready to talk about Westview until they have to play huntingdon or MAHS