TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

Just now, NameNotImportant said:

Way TOO* clever is right.

Another spell checker I see (not sea).  Go on and get your books, coloring crayons and backpack ready.  The class bell should be ringing any time now.  Have a good time in Social Studies.  Us grown ups need to concentrate on big people talk right now.  I'm still proud of you.  

10 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

Another spell checker I see (not sea).  Go on and get your books, coloring crayons and backpack ready.  The class bell should be ringing any time now.  Have a good time in Social Studies.  Us grown ups need to concentrate on big people talk right now.  I'm still proud of you.  

I'm sorry. I'll leave you too your grown up talk. I forgot your season 2 of Tiger King was coming out today Joe. Good news you can host your watch party next Friday night H20 schedule will be free.

Edited by NameNotImportant
Spell
  • Like 1

Just now, NameNotImportant said:

I'm sorry. I'll leave you to your grown up talk. I forgot your season 2 of Tiger King was coming out today Joe. Good news you can host your watch party next Friday night H20 schedule will be free.

I believe you just hammered down my point perfectly clear to everyone on here. Hurry up now...get on to class.     

3 minutes ago, tcfootball96 said:

Mr. Dutton, 

Do you have any idea who you're messing with here?? Do NOT say anything he doesn't like or he will accuse you of being a high school student. There will be no nonsense on this thread. 

Well about that.  I'm in second block Driver's Ed texting while driving right now.  I'm your typical 17 year old who has zero cares about what any adult sitting behind a computer thinks of me.  I can talk trash like this when I have a worker by the name of RIP and a daughter by the name of Beth.  Yes...I started early....real early!