TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

Cam615

10 minutes ago, ToxicRat said:

You brought yourself into this, it was me and H20man having some good talk. At least he can take a joke, your liberal #### just threw yourself in the middle of it then cry when someone gets on that ####. Toughen up buttercup, I know you didn’t win any gold balls being that soft 

Decent point made here.  

23 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Obviously you can’t read. I’m from TC and know all about Gold Balls and Rings. I’d say I have more than you. I’m not here to argue with you. Your little kid jokes about “railing girls” makes it sound like you had to step away from your story time and coloring book for a few. Us TC posters pretty much know each other and know more about Gold Balls and Rings than you ever will. Someone who likes to brag makes me to come to believe you are an out-of-town virgin. And that’s perfectly ok. If I wrong about that my apologizes. Then you must be a 3rd string virgin. And just for the record my kid is under the age of 10, so bragging about “railing” her would make you sick and in jail brother! 

Now I have to defend my son here… the gold balls he’s referring to has nothing to do with trophies! He’s talking about the ones you can only get by obtaining good old H2O genes!

15 minutes ago, ToxicRat said:

You brought yourself into this, it was me and H20man having some good talk. At least he can take a joke, your liberal #### just threw yourself in the middle of it then cry when someone gets on that ####. Toughen up buttercup, I know you didn’t win any gold balls being that soft 

I said “Easy Now”…I guess I should have been more specific by saying “rats mom is easy!” As for the Liberal comment, Donald J Trump is my Grandmothers 2nd cousin. And you are right, I probably couldn’t dip you 3 times, it would only take 1 and no resurfacing! These H2O guys are warming up to you. I’ll let them be on your side and I’ll just take Jacket316, and RIP. Goose Creek, Second Creek, TVA, wherever. Let us know!