Best player in single A

WaggleRT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i better not go there...tacoma sounds like hes tryin to start trouble..i dont wanna get mario into anything just because someone is a little envious of his talent <_<

No envy here. I just thought there were rules about contact with underclassmen.

I'll say it again. He's a pretty good Single A player.

No envy here. I just thought there were rules about contact with underclassmen.

I'll say it again. He's a pretty good Single A player.

Here is the deal. Really they are not allowed to watch a sophmore. They can go to "watch" the seniors on the team and really be looking at the sophmore. They can even talk alittle to the sophmore but are very restricted. Now I dont know if there was a coach there or anything about the player but thats the rule.

Tony shot alot too..Come to think of it,so did Micheal Jordan,so does Allen Iverson and LeBron James...All scorers shoot the ball alot....What is your point???..Another point to make is that he doesn't just light up weak teams..He has lit up Bolivar,Memphis East,Forrest City,Ark.,Poplar Bluff.Missouri and so on and so on....And if he gets to play four quarters against Lake County when they come to Union City he will light the Falcons up too....

I'm sure Weddle will play the whole game against Lake Co...Union City won't pull him out even if they are winning by 20 with seconds to go..I saw that last night against Halls...Union City had a 9 point lead with 38 seconds to play and looked to be just holding the ball at the top of the key ,seeming to maybe run out the clock..but Weddle made a little spin move and took off toward the basket and was fouled trying for a lay-up..At that time it was probably about 14 seconds left..It sure would be terrible if halls had undercut Weddle and he was to tear a ACL with only that much time left and U.C. with the game in hand..But I guess,Weddle didn't have his average yet and was trying to make sure all the voters across the state knows how many points he scored...Not counting the fact that both teams had played hard and a great ball game...Maybe that's the mentality of the coach..to keep pouring it on...Very classy though..I'm surprised Halls didn't really foul him in that situation..especially after Patrick had to leave the game on two occassions after hard fouls on him..

Edited by mrbigster

west tn ballers are all I know!!! If there is a better one out there than weddle I havent seen him and I would like to.

Single a nwtn top players

1. weddle uc (head and shoulders above the rest especially on offense)

2. smith humboldt

3. tyler lc (has been in a slump)

4. patrick halls (needs to learn when to shoot and when to go to the big boy)

all 4 jave good teams around them but halls is short on depth and trenton doesnt have that "marquee" player" the others do.

If there are any better in 1a across the state I wanna see them!!!

west tn ballers are all I know!!! If there is a better one out there than weddle I havent seen him and I would like to.

Single a nwtn top players

1. weddle uc (head and shoulders above the rest especially on offense)

2. smith humboldt

3. tyler lc (has been in a slump)

4. patrick halls (needs to learn when to shoot and when to go to the big boy)

all 4 jave good teams around them but halls is short on depth and trenton doesnt have that "marquee" player" the others do.

If there are any better in 1a across the state I wanna see them!!!

Cheer chick..I would pretty well go along with your assessment and the order of the players...And like you said..Weddle,especially on offense..If I am voting on the complete package...defense,ball-handling,getting the other team-mates involved..I'm going with the other 3 players though..And also about the teams..I thought Halls should have gone down low against Union city more the other night and as far as playing either Halls or Trenton in the tournament..I wouldn't be surprised to see either of these teams knocking out Union City,Humboldt,or Lake Co in a loser go home game..

• 1 year later...