3 Big Match Ups Tonight (Dec 7)

WestTNHoopsFan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, thenewguy85 said:

I got FW on the road by 10

I started to pick them because of their size but Middleton is similar to SS and FW couldn't close that game out. You very well may be right. I honestly won't be surprised is FW wins by more than that but my gut says Middleton in a close one. What about the other two games?

4 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

I started to pick them because of their size but Middleton is similar to SS and FW couldn't close that game out. You very well may be right. I honestly won't be surprised is FW wins by more than that but my gut says Middleton in a close one. What about the other two games?

I got McNairy on the road by 7 or less

Haywood beats White Station in overtime

10 hours ago, thenewguy85 said:

I got McNairy on the road by 7 or less

Haywood beats White Station in overtime

My predictions was right I just a chose the wrong teams. I said McNairy would win by 7 and that’s what they lost by, said Haywood would go into overtime but they lost in overtime, also FW lost by 9 and I predicted them to win by 10. Just bad team picking 

6 hours ago, thenewguy85 said:

My predictions was right I just a chose the wrong teams. I said McNairy would win by 7 and that’s what they lost by, said Haywood would go into overtime but they lost in overtime, also FW lost by 9 and I predicted them to win by 10. Just bad team picking 

LOL. You specific on your picks. I just pick winners. White Station over Haywood surprises me

1 hour ago, tonym3143 said:

Middleton is for real this year...don't be be surprised if Middleton makes a run for a state championship in single A...in my opinion, Burkley is the best coach in the state. He always gets 110% from his boys and this year, he has 7 or 8 nice ball players.

Middleton is the real deal. You absolutely correct they have the best coach in in the state and 2 of the best players also.