How good is South Gibson?

HawkGuy06

I was wondering the same.   Don’t know a lot about South Gibson.  Definitely gonna be well coached.  But they have not been nearly as tested so far as GC.   One of those let’s see if South Gibson is real or not.   They keep it within single digits tonight I would say they are no doubt in the top tier of west tn teams.  

26 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

I was wondering the same.   Don’t know a lot about South Gibson.  Definitely gonna be well coached.  But they have not been nearly as tested so far as GC.   One of those let’s see if South Gibson is real or not.   They keep it within single digits tonight I would say they are no doubt in the top tier of west tn teams.  

I seen Gibson County twice & they are tough & very well coached! I personally haven’t seen South Gibson but their schedule is very weak! They could possibly be decent, I guess we will see after tonight. 

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I seen Gibson County twice & they are tough & very well coached! I personally haven’t seen South Gibson but their schedule is very weak! They could possibly be decent, I guess we will see after tonight. 

Gibson County 53-40 hard win without Micah Hart. Under the weather. South Gibson really fought hard and really a good team. Close game until late. South Gibson is on the right track.

Edited by pioneer42

3 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Gibson County 53-40 hard win without Micah Hart. Under the weather. South Gibson really fought hard and really a good team. Close game until late. South Gibson is in the right track.

That’s what I heard! I am glad lil Micah is ok! I thought it was something serious, glad it isn’t! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

9 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

That’s what I heard! I am glad lil Micah is ok! I thought it was something serious, glad it isn’t! 

She will be fine. Our girls were dialed in. South Gibson fought hard. It was a battle for sure. South Side is my pick to win that district but South Gibson won’t be pushed around. They are a good team and well coached.

6 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

That win was more of an example of how tough it is going to be to beat GC than a negative for South Gibson.  You play an undefeated team without your point guard and best playmaker and win by 13….   GC and Westview is going to be a war for 4 hopefully 5 games this year.  

Gibson County stepped up and Madison just completely dominated the basketball game. Unbelievable performance by all. Libby Goad stepped in and played outstanding. Just a really gutty performance. 

17 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

She will be fine. Our girls were dialed in. South Gibson fought hard. It was a battle for sure. South Side is my pick to win that district but South Gibson won’t be pushed around. They are a good team and well coached.

Oh yea I know y’all are always dialed in!  I see they are a good team! It should be fun come district time! It’s a tough environment down in south Gibson 

18 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

That win was more of an example of how tough it is going to be to beat GC than a negative for South Gibson.  You play an undefeated team without your point guard and best playmaker and win by 13….   GC and Westview is going to be a war for 4 hopefully 5 games this year.  

Gibson County is very tough! Micah is a little monster! Madison is big monster lol