Tellico Plains Head Coach (Looking Again)

catchnburn

i am surprised to read about this.  i did not think tellico was very good when they came to jasper this year but i though they wer as good as they could be.  as for who the new coach will be. . i suggested bobby white for the sequoya job when it was open (he had been there before and had success some success). i dont know where he is now but tellico is in the same county as sequoya so i think he would make a good young option. i think they should avoid the older coach looking to retire

13 hours ago, TheBest2018 said:

i am surprised to read about this.  i did not think tellico was very good when they came to jasper this year but i though they wer as good as they could be.  as for who the new coach will be. . i suggested bobby white for the sequoya job when it was open (he had been there before and had success some success). i dont know where he is now but tellico is in the same county as sequoya so i think he would make a good young option. i think they should avoid the older coach looking to retire

Bobby White would be an excellent hire. Tellico has a good group of athletes come through every 7-10 years it seems like. Sometimes that cycle is longer. Very difficult to win there, especially in the region they are in. Marion, Tyner, Polk, Meigs.......yuck

On 2/7/2022 at 7:07 PM, TheBest2018 said:

He is still in the county as assistant coach at Sweetwater. 

Edited by Chief4life