189 Paul Campbell(S) p Ricky Johnson 1:29

215 Derek Walker(B) d Justin Pugh 8-1

275 Brandon Hufstetler(B) p Trey Smith 1:01

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a dual meet and a good one at that. I wish other DI teams would grow a pair and wrestle Baylor like Soddy does (cough cough:BRADLEY:cough cough) Back to Leen though, nobody answered the original question, is he good enough to be in the same category as Keller or Simpson or is he going to be a four time state champ that's the same caliber as an adverage wrestler somewhere else (nationally)? Is he that good or is it weak competition? Here's an added question that I'd like a few comments on, would Leen win state if the divisions were combined?

Leen is a very good high school wrestler. He has above average technique but has the heart of a lion. He has won several big matches because he never stops. The one question mark that I have is how strong he will become. Once his body matures he may begin to fill out and get stronger, which he will have to do if he plans on having any type of success in college.

Thegatling, Lets see you don't like Leen and you don't like Bradley mmmmmmmmmmm...............could it be you're a McCallie person? First of all Leen is a very good wrestler and I think he'll be a 4X champ. That's the only thing that he should be concerned about not the split, no split, Keller, Simpson or anything else. We can ask those questions about anyone and it really doesn't matter. As far as Bradley goes they will be wrestling Soddy again this year so buy a ticket and you'll get to see Bradley and a good match.