West RB

RealNews865

1 hour ago, RealNews865 said:

Just got the news that west lost another RB.

They have lost 3 very good players in 2 years .

Anyone know what happened?

This RB really didn't play as much as another RB they had last year. Don't even know if this RB finished the season on the team. Don't know the other RB/ other players you mentioned. Has not seemed to effect West much. They have plenty of talent at West.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, RealNews865 said:

Just got the news that west lost another RB.

They have lost 3 very good players in 2 years .

Anyone know what happened?

I just looked at your last 15 posts and they are all either slandering West or braggin' about OR.  I assume you're an OR fan then?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

This RB really didn't play as much as another RB they had last year. Don't even know if this RB finished the season on the team. Don't know the other RB/ other players you mentioned. Has not seemed to effect West much. They have plenty of talent at West.

Your losing the key players from your team that matters. Also, how you have a good team and the best players keep leaving. It doesn’t matter how much talent you have on a team if you consistently keep losing players there’s something wrong with your environment.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I just looked at your last 15 posts and they are all either slandering West or braggin' about OR.  I assume you're an OR fan then?

Actually I’m a Bull dog fan. The fact that you guys have so much trouble and sweeping it under the carpet .

They had a coach get caught up with messing with kids.

Then a kid leaves that was your superstar just a year ago sounds like Lamar Brown is on the downfall you can win all the games but the culture of your locker room is not one then guess what you gonna do the same thing you did in the years past. CHOKE!!!

P.s CAK trainer last year was having sex with kids at the school and no one said a word. Sounds like they are above everyone else. The trainer was living with one of the players basement. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, RealNews865 said:

Actually I’m a Bull dog fan. The fact that you guys have so much trouble and sweeping it under the carpet .

Then a kid leaves that was your superstar just a year ago sounds like Lamar Brown is on the downfall you can win all the games but the culture of your locker room is not one then guess what you gonna do the same thing you did in the years past. CHOKE!!!

P.s CAK trainer last year was having sex with kids at the school and no one said a word. Sounds like they are above everyone else. The trainer was living with one of the players basement. 

Sorry for the confusion, I graduated from Watertown.  I don't know much about ether school.  

You are a bulldog fan and none of your last 15 posts is about them? 

And now you're on here slandering people?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

Sorry for the confusion, I graduated from Watertown.  I don't know much about ether school.  

You are a bulldog fan and none of your last 15 posts is about them? 

And now you're on here slandering people?

Facts is not slandering. You guys should know that. When the truth comes out now someone is slandering… come on !! You must be a LB guy. Well just make sure you got his back when they find out about the secrets in your closet. 

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, RealNews865 said:

:popcorneater:

50 minutes ago, RealNews865 said:

Umm, that last line is a game changer. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RealNews865 said:

Facts is not slandering. You guys should know that. When the truth comes out now someone is slandering… come on !! You must be a LB guy. Well just make sure you got his back when they find out about the secrets in your closet. 

I played inside linebacker.  Not sure what that has to do with anything.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RealNews865 said:

What does the CAK issues have to do with West issues . There is a private school thread/blog on coach t that should be used for private school issues. I think we need to keep public school and private school issues separate.                                                     What do you mean by a coach  messing with kids. Maybe these issues need to be reported to the correct authority's. I will wait with great anticipation to see all of there issues to come to the forefront.

• Upvote 1

A “Bull dog” fan??? Come on man……or wo man…..

Week 1

OR over SD by a …..few trickles

too much talent in the Nuclear City

Bearden over West by a …..trickle

Double J and company gonna unleash Shock and Awe

Greeneville over Central by …several trickles

Central gonna Central

Farragut over Beech by a ……trickle 

The Ads seem primed for another 3rd round loss

Halls over Gibbs by a……. trickle or two

The new fella gets his first W and Gibbs won’t play at home this year

Karns over HVA by too many……trickles

The new guy will need 5+ years to become competitive again. Is it confirmed that the former OR QB is enrolled?

PAL over AC by a couple…..trickles or more

AC might keep it close but the defending 5A champs won’t be challenged often this year

Fulton over AE by a ……trickle or 3

Coach Mac gets his tenure started on the right foot…..

Oops….. forgot 1…. Don’t wanna upset PlayStation 

Webb over Carter by a …….trickle or 2

Look forward to the social media posts this year…

Edited by KnoxVil
Forgot a game