Giles County vs Fayetteville City

arshad221

Should be a lot of talent displayed tomorrow in this one, I seen little ole Richland throw some bombs against Fayetteville City last season in a jamboree, but Giles isn’t Richland, they have a lot of weapons.  City has some 6A talent on the team, trenches will matter in this one. 

idk how much city lost from last season  but it should be a good one. 

Edited by arshad221

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles County is going to Dominate Fayetteville City.  Last week, Giles Lined up against Tullahoma, and scored so fast, each time.  They really didn't get much work in.  And Giles Defense was even better.  They where swarming, on every play.  

I just hope Fayeteville City is ready for the Power of Giles County.  If not, they are gonna be beat up, and sore tomorrow.  Whats better, is Fayetteville City, has 2 Commits, to Big Schools.  Going be tough on Fayetteville City Fans, to watch their guy's take such a beating.  An, it don't stop.  They bring it every play.  You will get to see the difference in a well oiled, finaly tuned machine, an a under worked team, which needs to learn a good work ethic.  And, that's what it will all boil down too.  Who has worked the most, and the hardest.

I'll eat my words, if things unfold, differently.  Just like everything, in life, it's 50/50.  After watching Giles Counties Defense, and Offense last week.  "My-o-My"  Buckle Up tightly Fayetteville City Tigers, for the Bobcats are bringin' IT. Tigers better save their Ice in their coolers.  Gonna need that, for after the game..... Yeah! 

Edited by aintskeered

HA! Here we go again.  Been wondering where you was hide out at.  What ever Rock you matriculated out from under, I wish you could find it.  Hold it High over your Head, and let it drop. 

You have no clue what you're talking about, and that will show tonight.  Fayetteville City is Loaded with Talent, and they have a RB, who will Run all Over Giles County, tonight.  Giles front D-Line is Small, and they don't have the Linebacker's, to help give any support. 

They played a Wildcats Team, which is in a rebuilding year, and from what I heard, the Coach  for Tullahoma, just let his little guy's play.  He didn't want to bang Giles County up, too bad.  The Head Coach Respects Coach O'Connor, and Giles County Football, so held back.

As always, you are running off at the mouth, and don't even know what your mouth is saying.  After tonight, let's see how much Trash you talk.  The Tigers are gonna have a little snack, before the Season, and The Bobcats, are the Snack. 

Giles Counties QB is struggling, and their Offensive Line looks decent, but you gotta have a QB,  you gotta have some Receivers who can catch, and you gotta have a RB.  Out of all that, Giles may have an Offensive Line. 

And, lets not even talk about Giles Counties Defense. HA. JOKE!  They are not the same Giles County Team, we have seen in the past!  The ###### Cats Defensive Front, is gonna have a tough time dealing with Fayetteville Cities Offensive Line, and they will be lucky, if they stop The Tigers Running Back.  He has already committed and you will see why, tonight.    He is gonna run all over Giles Counties Defense.  That little Front Line Giles County has, better eat some Wheaties's and some muscle Drink, before tonight.  They are the one's whom are gonna be sore, and dragging, tomorrow. 

And on top of that, How in shape Fayetteville City is.  I've watched them, and they are READY.  I know they are not worried about Giles County.  Why would they be.  They are more talented, and have more Key Players returning, then Giles.   Giles is hurting this year. An I think it is gonna be a Great Season for Fayetteville City.  And Giles County, will be wishing they didn't schedule City for a Scrimmage this year, after tonight. 

I'm not a Fayetteville City Fan, but I have Family whom live that way.  Just off Hospital Hill.  So, I know a little bit about Fayetteville City.  Aint Skeered will come on here, talk trash, and then when things get tough, he will disappear.  Just as he did last time, when Giles Started Tanking.  Well, Aint Skeered, they gonna get beat, and beat bad tonight.  Just remember, I told ya so!

Edited by WiseOneSpeaks

2 hours ago, aintskeered said:

Giles County is going to Dominate Fayetteville City.  Last week, Giles Lined up against Tullahoma, and scored so fast, each time.  They really didn't get much work in.  And Giles Defense was even better.  They where swarming, on every play.  

I just hope Fayeteville City is ready for the Power of Giles County.  If not, they are gonna be beat up, and sore tomorrow.  Whats better, is Fayetteville City, has 2 Commits, to Big Schools.  Going be tough on Fayetteville City Fans, to watch their guy's take such a beating.  An, it don't stop.  They bring it every play.  You will get to see the difference in a well oiled, finaly tuned machine, an a under worked team, which needs to learn a good work ethic.  And, that's what it will all boil down too.  Who has worked the most, and the hardest.

I'll eat my words, if things unfold, differently.  Just like everything, in life, it's 50/50.  After watching Giles Counties Defense, and Offense last week.  "My-o-My"  Buckle Up tightly Fayetteville City Tigers, for the Bobcats are bringin' IT. Tigers better save their Ice in their coolers.  Gonna need that, for after the game..... Yeah! 

Yea, O.K..............:lol:

1 hour ago, WiseOneSpeaks said:

HA! Here we go again.  Been wondering where you was hide out at.  What ever Rock you matriculated out from under, I wish you could find it.  Hold it High over your Head, and let it drop. 

You have no clue what you're talking about, and that will show tonight.  Fayetteville City is Loaded with Talent, and they have a RB, who will Run all Over Giles County, tonight.  Giles front D-Line is Small, and they don't have the Linebacker's, to help give any support. 

They played a Wildcats Team, which is in a rebuilding year, and from what I heard, the Coach  for Tullahoma, just let his little guy's play.  He didn't want to bang Giles County up, too bad.  The Head Coach Respects Coach O'Connor, and Giles County Football, so held back.

As always, you are running off at the mouth, and don't even know what your mouth is saying.  After tonight, let's see how much Trash you talk.  The Tigers are gonna have a little snack, before the Season, and The Bobcats, are the Snack. 

Giles Counties QB is struggling, and their Offensive Line looks decent, but you gotta have a QB,  you gotta have some Receivers who can catch, and you gotta have a RB.  Out of all that, Giles may have an Offensive Line. 

And, lets not even talk about Giles Counties Defense. HA. JOKE!  They are not the same Giles County Team, we have seen in the past!  The ###### Cats Defensive Front, is gonna have a tough time dealing with Fayetteville Cities Offensive Line, and they will be lucky, if they stop The Tigers Running Back.  He has already committed and you will see why, tonight.    He is gonna run all over Giles Counties Defense.  That little Front Line Giles County has, better eat some Wheaties's and some muscle Drink, before tonight.  They are the one's whom are gonna be sore, and dragging, tomorrow. 

And on top of that, How in shape Fayetteville City is.  I've watched them, and they are READY.  I know they are not worried about Giles County.  Why would they be.  They are more talented, and have more Key Players returning, then Giles.   Giles is hurting this year. An I think it is gonna be a Great Season for Fayetteville City.  And Giles County, will be wishing they didn't schedule City for a Scrimmage this year, after tonight. 

I'm not a Fayetteville City Fan, but I have Family whom live that way.  Just off Hospital Hill.  So, I know a little bit about Fayetteville City.  Aint Skeered will come on here, talk trash, and then when things get tough, he will disappear.  Just as he did last time, when Giles Started Tanking.  Well, Aint Skeered, they gonna get beat, and beat bad tonight.  Just remember, I told ya so!

Lmao! @ tullahoma coach letting off the gas man stop! Tullahoma got cooked last year in the scrimmage too vs Giles. That was his real team that will play this season.

5 hours ago, WiseOneSpeaks said:

City is a good team but y’all don’t play anybody bro calm down. Congrats on the state title, be thankful the schools were split up for your talent. 

Edited by arshad221

Man your gonna wanna delete that post after tonight . City embarrassed Giles score board wasn’t on but it was around 62 to 28 . Not even a city fan but I have never seen anybody be so wrong you probably should have to delete you account now. 

Edited by Lcvol

32 minutes ago, Lcvol said:

Man your gonna wanna delete that post after tonight . City embarrassed Giles score board wasn’t on but it was around 62 to 28 . Not even a city fan but I have never seen anybody be so wrong you probably should have to delete you account now. 

I’m not deleting anything, it’s a scrimmage game 

WiseOneSpeaks is just a Hater!  You need to leave the HaterAide alone, you may have drank way too much.  Glad you got Family in Fayetteville.   I do too.  

Let me get this out the way, then I will deal with Fool Speaks! CoachT has added way too many pop up ad's.  It is frustrating, to be typing, then have this huge ad from the bottom, pop-up.  WTF CoachT.  Get it together.  May be time for everyone to find a better place to get the inside scoop, and Support their Teams.  A Site without Ad's, that do nothing but hinder your viewing experience.    Sure, they gotta make some money, but I'm sure they can do it a little better.  As of right now, I give CoachT.com an S for Sh!tty.  Maybe it looks better on my phone, but on my Laptop.  This site sucks.  There, I said it.  An I feel better.

Now, let talk about what The Wise Fool has spoke on.  And, don't get all upset, cause you think I am calling you a name.  I am only stating Facts!  Thats all I know.  FACTS!  FACTS -GILES COUNTY is going to be ok.  Once the gametape is broke down.  They will see what they need to work on, an I am sure Coach OC, and his staff, will work on improving those area's.

Sure, it was a hard fought game, and City has some Speed, and Talent.  I give them that.  An, I wish them the best of Luck, this Season.  This was a Scrimage, an it has allowed us to gauge Our Depth, and see some Areas, which need Work.  We were able to work on the Things we needed to, and so was Fayetteville City.  We thank them for a Great Game, and for helping us get ready for this Season.  Which, we Open up against Lincoln County.  

And, me being me, I got to go ahead and look forward, and put the past, behind me.  I do feel that Our Kicker had a Heck of a Game.  An, I was able to see some big things from our Running Back.  He is Quick.

Our QB will be OK.  He made some poor reads, and poor Checks.  But, this will only help him improve for the Season.  I have wittnessed this team play twice.  An, I am still pulling hard for them.  Cause, the team I saw play Tullahoma, was the Team I wanted to see play tonight, against Fayetteville City.  A good friend of mine said it, in his post.  

When you play Football, you have got to know how to find that inner Drive, that inner Beast, and bring IT out.  Emotions, are left on the sidelines, with the Cheerleaders, and your Girlfriend.  Any emotional Sh!t, is Ho Sh!T.  A man knows when to find that inner self, and bring IT out, and how to keep control of his emotions.  "BRING IT OUT, BRING IT OUT! Its hard to yell, with the bedrail in yo mouth"  To quote the great Rubberband Man.

Not saying our guys where on any Emotional mess, but something was missing tonight.  That Jazz, that sauce, that swag, it was missing tonight.  Let's hope that they know how to find IT, and how to turn IT on.  No more dragging around on the field.  When you on the Field, you hussle.  You cross that Chalk Line, you Hussle.  No walking.  If you get caught walking on the field, that should be Gasers, or Bear Crawls.  

That Field, is not just a game Field, but a Battle Field.  You respect, and know IT.  Why do you think a Team arrives at an Away Football field, and then walks the Field.  It's not just to strectch your legs.  Its for you to get the Feel, of the field.  Everything else, must be blocked from your mind.  Anything you have going on, on the Streets, or with some Girl.  Let it Go!  It's time for you to find that Inner You, and Bring IT OUT!

You have gone thru those 7 am Summer Workout's, with Coach Big Joe, riding you.  Pushing you.  Big Joe knows what it takes to win.  He's not making you do those 45 gun shows, for nothing.  He knows, that it takes, you working harder then the next guy, in order, to make you better.  

All the Talent in the World, doesnt mean anything, if you don't practice.  You have to be ready, and you have to have your Body, and mind ready.  Whoever makes the least mistakes, wins.  WHO EVER MAKES THE LEAST MISTAKES WINS!

Thats why you run 40's or do Bear Crawls, for your mistakes, on the field.  FLAGS

Coaches do not enjoy making you Run.  They want things to go just as smoothly, as you do.  But, the Good Coaches, don't mind Pushing You, and helping you find your Inner Beast.  An, I hope come the Lincoln County Game, we have Found out how to turn that Beast on, and keep it on.  BRING IT OUT!  

One thing I am, I am Loyal.  So, I am left fuzzied headed, after seeing Two different Giles County Teams, in the Last 2 weeks. But, I am still 110% Bobcats.  An, I believe Lincoln County best Boot Up,. and be ready.  Giles County, will be Ready. 

Edited by aintskeered