FRANKLIN COUNTY vs COFFEE COUNTY

REBELFAN70

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Raider1234 said:

Coffee wins by 21, FC has been down since RED Roberts days, sad to say cause they used to be a contender.

I'll go FC by 21.  Some very serious athletes at FC, and unlike the last several years, there's a QB who can get them the ball.  QB was the difference in this game last year, imo.  CC QB threw 3 TD's, whereas FC QB threw 3 INT's, but was only a one score game.

FC beat Lipscomb Academy and others to finish 2nd in the Riverdale 7v7 a few weeks back (28 teams, incl Riverdale, Oakland, etc), and FC played well, threw for 4 TD's to 4 different receivers and outscored Fayetteville last week in a scrimmage.  Fayetteville drilled Giles Co last night.  Most of the same offense who put 40 points up on Green Hill in the playoffs last year, That was easily the most Green Hill gave up in 2020.  Was new QB's first game - threw for 420+ yards.  

Edited by PullinGuard

2 hours ago, PullinGuard said:

I'll go FC by 21.  Some very serious athletes at FC, and unlike the last several years, there's a QB who can get them the ball.  QB was the difference in this game last year, imo.  CC QB threw 3 TD's, whereas FC QB threw 3 INT's, but was only a one score game.

FC beat Lipscomb Academy and others to finish 2nd in the Riverdale 7v7 a few weeks back (28 teams, incl Riverdale, Oakland, etc), and FC played well, threw for 4 TD's to 4 different receivers and outscored Fayetteville last week in a scrimmage.  Fayetteville drilled Giles Co last night.  Most of the same offense who put 40 points up on Green Hill in the playoffs last year, That was easily the most Green Hill gave up in 2020.  Was new QB's first game - threw for 420+ yards.  

yeah, I don't think they are "down" any more.  was surprised they beat LA.  

22 hours ago, wornoutwildcat said:

Rebels gonna need a center. Poor kid done snapped it over the QB’s head like 5 times tonight. They really going to need to tighten up to play against CC this year. I call it even. Right now. A few kids look fast but they are far from a contender 

Definitely uncharacteristic of the center

Edited by gypsyroad
Needed to

On 8/12/2022 at 8:06 PM, wornoutwildcat said:

Rebels gonna need a center. Poor kid done snapped it over the QB’s head like 5 times tonight. They really going to need to tighten up to play against CC this year. I call it even. Right now. A few kids look fast but they are far from a contender as of tonight. 

I Agree!