Shooting at Finley Park Chattanooga football jamboree

RichyRich

On 8/13/2022 at 11:08 PM, Indian said:

Apparently no gunfire. Embarrassing for Chattanooga. 

5682A43A-A72A-4C9D-A6E3-4A96F0F47E8C.jpeg

and an embarrassment for Finley. it was total pandemonium. These type of thuggery events are happening all to frequently there. And no doubt in the city of Chattanooga itself.

https://www.wdef.com/hcso-responds-to-multiple-fights-at-howard-high-schools-graduation/

Booger just sayin 

4 hours ago, Booger said:

and an embarrassment for Finley. it was total pandemonium. These type of thuggery events are happening all to frequently there. And no doubt in the city of Chattanooga itself.

https://www.wdef.com/hcso-responds-to-multiple-fights-at-howard-high-schools-graduation/

Booger just sayin 

Shaking my head seems like always and only happening at Howard ,brainerd, Tyner, and maybe East Ridge sometimes nowhere near as bad as the 3 listed before. Don't see this crap when you play Ooltewah  east Hamilton or signal mountain 

Edited by RichyRich
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, LloydBonafide said:

I'm not saying nothing bad has ever happened at those schools was referring to the gang violence and shootings wouldn't expect an outsider to know anything about it though.  Are you even friends with people that went to anyone of the Schools I listed? Bc on Facebook I constantly see posts touting about what the "toughest" school in Hamilton County is and brag about some of the nasty things that happened. People were absolutely disgusted with what happened at Ooltewah, and the east Hamilton thing hasn't been a recurring issue for since the concept of the school. Had a friend  go to Howard in mid 00s and he said trying to learn there was almost impossible. 

1 hour ago, RichyRich said:

I'm not saying nothing bad has ever happened at those schools was referring to the gang violence and shootings wouldn't expect an outsider to know anything about it though.  Are you even friends with people that went to anyone of the Schools I listed? Bc on Facebook I constantly see posts touting about what the "toughest" school in Hamilton County is and brag about some of the nasty things that happened. People were absolutely disgusted with what happened at Ooltewah, and the east Hamilton thing hasn't been a recurring issue for since the concept of the school. Had a friend  go to Howard in mid 00s and he said trying to learn there was almost impossible. 

Trust me, im more of an insider than you could possibly imagine. I was at Finley Saturday night. By the time the fight broke out Tyner was gone and Howard was sitting in the bleachers on the other side of the stadium. There's zero reason to blame them for some idiots fighting and a scared deputy causing a disturbance. 

17 hours ago, LloydBonafide said:

Trust me, im more of an insider than you could possibly imagine. I was at Finley Saturday night. By the time the fight broke out Tyner was gone and Howard was sitting in the bleachers on the other side of the stadium. There's zero reason to blame them for some idiots fighting and a scared deputy causing a disturbance. 

I didn't say it was a Tyner shooter. I just listed schools with more  gang violence. No reason to get so worked up. And yeah you aren't the only person who was there nobody knew immediately where the shot came from that's why alot of people left you.

On 8/16/2022 at 8:41 PM, LloydBonafide said:

one of those idiots was connected and arrested to the mall shooting a year ago.....

.....thinkin that so called deputy might been slackin on the voltage

Booger just sayin :bored:

Edited by Booger