east robertson vs macon week 1

bballfan12121

8 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Craig may be the better option at qb but he’s also 6’3” and 200 lbs so he’s very valuable at qb too. A TE may be more valuable to the Indians that a qb in their offense this year

wyatt pearson is a te as well he was one of the kids that didn't play in the jamboree but he will play te...if they meet a team that can stop the run they have to be able to throw the ball and cook is just not the guy they need there

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

There are two ER's. 1 has talent and plays out of their minds. The other does stupid stuff and gives up 40 points a game. Which ER shows up

Y'all happened to be one of the teams that played against the Carson Craig led ER teams. Last year in that pass happy offense he should have been qb1 this year it’s a little more run heavy. Craig put the ball wherever he wanted to Vs Forrest last season

1 hour ago, JEFFTHEBASEBALLGUY said:

er will not put up 27 points vs a macon co D they will have some offensive struggles they wont score no more than 17

ER scored every drive against an even Better DCA defense just a couple weeks ago. With Alexander calling this offense instead of that fool pond this offense could be very explosive.

1 hour ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER scored every drive against an even Better DCA defense just a couple weeks ago. With Alexander calling this offense instead of that fool pond this offense could be very explosive.

dont get me wrong er is a good football team with good athletes and coaches but east did the same thing last year looked real good in the preseason then completely went down hill during regular season. but dca was no where as good as they were last year and macon co is gonna bring it friday night we'll see who wins but my prediction still stands 

mc-20 er-12

20 minutes ago, JEFFTHEBASEBALLGUY said:

dont get me wrong er is a good football team with good athletes and coaches but east did the same thing last year looked real good in the preseason then completely went down hill during regular season. but dca was no where as good as they were last year and macon co is gonna bring it friday night we'll see who wins but my prediction still stands 

mc-20 er-12

ER lost to CA and beat McEwen and Sycamore last year in scrimmages. This Year they killed CA in their scrimmage and played against better teams than McEwen and Sycamore.

21 minutes ago, JEFFTHEBASEBALLGUY said:

mc-20 er-12

So your saying before they even start ER isn’t Discipline? Gotcha