Cleveland Blue raiders Vs Red Bank Lions

RichyRich

2 hours ago, RCfan said:

CBRF or Foos, is Cleveland down or is Red Bank just really good?

Oh we are bad. Our linebackers are nonexistent, O-line looked bad. QB didn’t look like a 3 year starter, granted he didn’t have much time. 4 turnovers(3 fumbles, 1 int). Our D-line did get some pressure but wasn’t making much contact. Red Bank has some good players, #10, #17, and #3 were absolute studs. 

Thanks, guys. Rhea has to go down to Red Bank in a few weeks and I was surprised to see that score last night.
Gatewood is a great coach and I knew Red Bank wouldn’t miss a beat when they hired him but I expected this game to be close with you guys getting the win. 

Hang in there and hopefully Wheeler can pull it all together and get Cleveland back on track.  Good luck to the Blue Raiders rest of the way this season.

1 hour ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Oh we are bad. Our linebackers are nonexistent, O-line looked bad. QB didn’t look like a 3 year starter, granted he didn’t have much time. 4 turnovers(3 fumbles, 1 int). Our D-line did get some pressure but wasn’t making much contact. Red Bank has some good players, #10, #17, and #3 were absolute studs. 

Thought this one would be closer.  In the whole scheme of things, if you guys had that many turnovers it seems you came out pretty good.