Aug 18 Thurs Shelbyville at Tullahoma

PercyPeabody

I'll take the Wildcats in this one.  24-14 final score. We have the best place kicker and punter all in one in the state again this year so the Eagles will start every drive at the 20. And if the wildcat offense stumbles on a drive the kid can punt 65 yards almost every time. There are no short fields. This helps a depleted Wildcat roster hang around in some games this year until they figure out how to win. They are a bit small but most of these kids played more than half of every game last year due to the cats blowing everyone out so they know how to get it done. It won't be easy and it might not be pretty but I can't bet against the cats until at least Pearl-Cohn sees them. I really want to see Tullahoma keep it on the ground and set the tone with a strong run game. Our QB's have good arms but need to develop some in the pocket presence a bit more. If the Cats win it will be in the trenches. 

Tullahoma led throughout, Shelbyville scored on a 10 minute drive coming out of halftime.

Shelbyville has some great athletes. They had a long pick 6 called back and a 70 yard bomb but dude cot caught from behind. 

Tullahoma is better than people think. Grant Chadwick is better alot better than his brother. When you play Tullahoma you will be starting inside your 20, kickoff and punts. QB is good he is just really young and has alot to learn. Jaxon Sheffield and Ethan Hargrove played awesome tonight. After tomorrow night i could assess better where they will finish. Id say Tullahoma could make the playoffs. 

Tullahoma was coached far better. I feel sorry for shelbyville, they have a great group of athletes that deserve better.