The red white and blue rivalry on the ridge! Westmoreland vs Macon co

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, tnchad1980 said:

This game is typically a hard fought game, there's no love lost between the two. To say that players were "stolen" is a bit much when their mom is a MCHS grad. I hate that I'll miss this one, but I'll be listening online. I say Macon 24-17

It’s all good though. If you come to the game you’ll see the replacement set of twins we got 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 5:20 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Don’t tell me you think little ole 2a westmoreland has a chance against the 4a powerhouse up hwy 52 that had to steal 2 of our players to have the team you got now!

Already building in the smaller school argument in case Westmoreland doesn't get the job done against Lafayette this week. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Who says we trying to make a statement. We just trying our best to win!

I honestly think buzzardtown wins this game but i will bet u all the chickens crossing the road in westmoreland and the car motors that's hanging in the trees that macon owns them the next two year,

14 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Doug if I ain’t badly mistaken 2 of um trained most their life over here in Motown! LOL

If they could of got their house sold and moved back to Motown, and I was a betting man, I woulda bet a lot of money that we would win state! They are playmakers and would have been a huge help! 

36 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

If they could of got their house sold and moved back to Motown, and I was a betting man, I woulda bet a lot of money that we would win state! They are playmakers and would have been a huge help! 

With the players we have acquired since I’d say your pretty close to being right. I’m just gonna say you can’t outrun the long arm of the law!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mofojoe said:

I honestly think buzzardtown wins this game but i will bet u all the chickens crossing the road in westmoreland and the car motors that's hanging in the trees that macon owns them the next two year,

No way, y’all beat east Robertson! They a lot better than is. Just ask um and they’ll tell you

8 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

westmoreland 28  Macon 7

Macon is young not a bad team but westy has a bunch of older more experienced players.

Macon co is the favorite. If they don’t beat 2a westmoreland by a couple TDs it will be a long season for 4a Lafayette with their super Walmart and new steak house. Westmoreland just lost our Ben Franklin a few years ago.  Macon also has a 60 inch Jumbotron!