The red white and blue rivalry on the ridge! Westmoreland vs Macon co

Mr. Postman1

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

100%

Macon co destroyed rhea co in a scrimmage. They done pretty good against CPA in the jamboree. If westmoreland wins by 1 point we still feel like we are a pretty solid 2a team. Don’t forget, Macon and Portland are mighty 4a and 5a schools. Portland destroyed Trousdale co in a scrimmage and beat gallatin in a jamboree in which I heard the 1s played the entire time.  Win by 1 or more and we be happy! 

I saw the film on the Portland gallatin jamboree. Then gallatin turned around and beat the mighty Mt Juliet golden Bears of the the land of the rich in famous and indoor practice facilities. We just up here in northern sumner co eating bologna and trying to beg the county to pave the drive way around our new field house that we as eagle fans funded without county help

Edited by Mr. Postman1

2 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

Correct, probably by 2-3 touchdowns honestly. 

If Eagles win that's another statement win.  Who thought  Westmoreland  would send a very good Port team home with an L?  I dont see Eagles winning by 2 or 3 scores.. but just win baby!  

19 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Portland was a great win! BUT if you're a contender in 2A, a one score game against the tigers is NOT a statement win. Not trying to hate on your Eagles, I picked them to win by 2 TDs(P.S. That means I think you're a contender).  :) 

Hey i hope you are right.  Should be a high intensity game.  Players on both rosters know each other well. 

1 hour ago, JACKET316 said:

Portland was a great win! BUT if you're a contender in 2A, a one score game against the tigers is NOT a statement win. Not trying to hate on your Eagles, I picked them to win by 2 TDs(P.S. That means I think you're a contender).  :) 

Who says we trying to make a statement. We just trying our best to win!

2 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

BTW if i am interpreting your handle correctly  you are a TC guy. We lived in TC for 20 years. Both my daughter's went to TCHS. We went to alll the games from 98 to 04. Knew many of the coaches and players in that era. Some unbelievable historic teams. Allegiance now lies in Eagle country due to family ties there.