The red white and blue rivalry on the ridge! Westmoreland vs Macon co

Mr. Postman1

On 8/26/2022 at 11:44 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

The odd thing was I was able to yell outside the press box until the safety we got to make the score 20-15. Then the sheriff told me to stop yelling. Last I checked this is America! I tried to use my rights as American and got slammed on the ground by a sheriiff

This is not all of the story and u know it! Your telling your side I got it straight from somebody that witness the whole thing. The yelling ant what done it

3 hours ago, mofojoe said:

This is not all of the story and u know it! Your telling your side I got it straight from somebody that witness the whole thing. The yelling ant what done it

Last time I checked it’s not illegal to celebrate a safety for your team. I could’ve walked right in the middle of the Macon bleachers todo so but it happened on the side of the press box on the landing. The SRO stood there beside us the entire second half and allowed the celebration until the safety. That’s what changed the situation. There was no profanity. All that was said is we are back!

2 hours ago, mofojoe said:

When I talk to sro officer and hear it directly from him I will but until then I’m going on here say. Here say don’t float with me. 

The problem he had, in the USA you can pull  for your team on either side of the field. You do realize Thursday night at Neyland there will be Fans from both teams setting side by side pulling for their school right? Same deal as it was with me next to the press box Friday night. The SRO just let the Macon co Tiger come out in him and used his badge to stop a celebration over a safety. If you don’t believe me just ask your sheriff. He’s the one that took the key and uncuffed me

19 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I guess if Macon is bothered by the opposing teams radio people being on their side so bad they need to build a press box on the other side of the field like westmoreland has for the other team

I "heard" and you know how you hear things...That a particular fan was raising heck and they asked that individual to calm down.  Then someone got slammed on the ground because he/she swung at the "Strongest" officer there.  They were then handcuffed until they calmed down.  But then let go.  The individual that was handcuff even was allowed to go on the field after the game and be with his/her team.  So this could just be a rumor or one side to the story.  Was this individual you?????  When I first seen your post, I thought you were kidding.  BUT then I was at a sports event this past weekend and heard something like the story you told.  I thought, "Postman wasn't lying!!!!"