Upperman vs Trousdale

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Wish I could  be there to see the bees hang 60 on the jackets. 

They won't do that both HC is friends. Upperman would call pull the starters before it git that bad and TC starters would play the whole game not enough kids to have 2nd and 3rd string for TC. 

6 hours ago, Potter46 said:

TC is a team you probably want to play now because later on in the season they will get better. TC will not be down long they have a proud history by the end of the season they will look a lot better. After this week I will be pulling for them. 

I hope you are right but it's going to be 3-4 years before TC will have a chance to be back. The junior high program hasn't won't a game in a few years. This season is just a sign of what's to come. 

How big is trousdale ol amd dl. Upperman is lines our about what they always our. Upperman is good but injury her and there can get any team. Cookeville didn’t look very good at all. Upperman knocked them back 5 yards every play I felt. You never know what can happen. I feel upperman will win but you never know what can happen. After this week I will be pulling for tc every week.

On 8/20/2022 at 10:09 AM, Sidelinehustler said:

This game will definitely be a learning experience for a youthful Jacket team. At this point it’s about trying to get better. Best case scenario for us is a first round home playoff game. Worst case, no playoffs. 
As for hiding, I’ll give you the forfeit. Make out a certificate and put it in the trophy case. I congratulate the Bees on their success over the past five or so years. 

I'm pretty sure there is no animosity from anyone associated with the program over last year's situation.  Most of that was created on here by people with no affiliation to either team lol.  As an Upperman supporter, I would gladly trade a few non-region losses or a certificate in the trophy case for nine gold balls in the trophy case.  Much respect to TC's program.

13 minutes ago, VictoryFormation said:

I'm pretty sure there is no animosity from anyone associated with the program over last year's situation.  Most of that was created on here by people with no affiliation to either team lol.  As an Upperman supporter, I would gladly trade a few non-region losses or a certificate in the trophy case for nine gold balls in the trophy case.  Much respect to TC's program.

Gotcha. I figured Uppercumberlandman was a supporter. I have no issue with Upperman and their program. I’m truly happy to see their program where it is. 

32 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Gotcha. I figured Uppercumberlandman was a supporter. I have no issue with Upperman and their program. I’m truly happy to see their program where it is. 

He is, but I don't even think he was one of the pot stirrers last year. If I recall correctly, seems like it was Ghost and maybe one or two of them Waterheads.  Just counterpointing UCM that I don't think it matters to this years team at all and won't have any impact on the game.

32 minutes ago, VictoryFormation said:

He is, but I don't even think he was one of the pot stirrers last year. If I recall correctly, seems like it was Ghost and maybe one or two of them Waterheads.  Just counterpointing UCM that I don't think it matters to this years team at all and won't have any impact on the game.

You hit that nail on the head. Way more people not directly associated with the teams. Get things stirred up. It was IMHO even worse several years ag. At least with basketball.

23 hours ago, Potter46 said:

How big is trousdale ol amd dl. Upperman is lines our about what they always our. Upperman is good but injury her and there can get any team. Cookeville didn’t look very good at all. Upperman knocked them back 5 yards every play I felt. You never know what can happen. I feel upperman will win but you never know what can happen. After this week I will be pulling for tc every week.

The line is small. TC doesn't have too many big kids this year. OLinr play is a problem for TC.