Upperman vs Trousdale

Disagree that Blake is doing the best he can. Missed tackles all over the place. Delay of game first play after a kick off. Didn’t fair catch or fall on pooch kick off and let Upperman recover. Very sloppy as Blake’s teams have often been esp early in the season 

cheese just announced roster size - Upperman 63, Trousdale 27. Enrollment like 775 to 360.  

9 minutes ago, Potter46 said:

I’m. Upperman fan and at the game. Trousdale just doesn’t have depth. To many guys playing both ways. The boys our not giving up at all. Trousdale has some athletes just roster to small and and no depth at all.I will be rutting for them the rest of the year. 

Have to play both ways we don't have enough kids to only play one way in TC. 

12 minutes ago, Potter46 said:

I’m. Upperman fan and at the game. Trousdale just doesn’t have depth. To many guys playing both ways. The boys our not giving up at all. Trousdale has some athletes just roster to small and and no depth at all.I will be rutting for them the rest of the year. 

Had 10 start both ways last year on 11-2 semifinal team. Just the way it is at a small school. Baxter would have been the same many years ago. 

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Disagree that Blake is doing the best he can. Missed tackles all over the place. Delay of game first play after a kick off. Didn’t fair catch or fall on pooch kick off and let Upperman recover. Very sloppy as Blake’s teams have often been esp early in the season 

cheese just announced roster size - Upperman 63, Trousdale 27. Enrollment like 775 to 360.  

I wouldn't put any of that on Blake besides from delay of the game. TC is just overmatched this year and will be in most games. The line is just not good enough to win on either side of the ball it's a talent issue more. A coaching issue. Just give it time until 7the through 3rd graders get into high school before TC will make any run to a gold ball. 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

I wouldn't put any of that on Blake besides from delay of the game. TC is just overmatched this year and will be in most games. The line is just not good enough to win on either side of the ball it's a talent issue more. A coaching issue. Just give it time until 7the through 3rd graders get into high school before TC will make any run to a gold ball. 

Come on man. It's always the coaches' fault.

• Like 1