Ripley vs Crockett county

Cavaliers9814

6 hours ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Thanks for the tip. Now I like my pick even more. 

South Side is definitely better than Dyer County.

And BTW since you know so much did you go look at the last 7-10 years of crockett and ripley  playing……. You said something about history so I’ll wait on that response to I hear crickets chirping 

Edited by Cavaliers9814

8 hours ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

Without having to go back and look wasn’t you the same negative person that said something on my dyer county thread that we would lose we’re not improved and you wouldn’t believe it until we beat them. And we beat them by 18 

Perhaps you should go back and look. In fact that was not me. I really couldn't care or be less impressed if you beat a bad Dyer Co team. 

23 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Perhaps you should go back and look. In fact that was not me. I really couldn't care or be less impressed if you beat a bad Dyer Co team. 

Still not touching on that history quote very much either, we win Thursday  we match up well against them and should have beat them last year but with 6 fumbles that’s hard to do and we’re better this year forsure 

8 hours ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

And BTW since you know so much did you go look at the last 7-10 years of crockett and ripley  playing……. You said something about history so I’ll wait on that response to I hear crickets chirping 

Explain to me how you think something that happened 10 years ago has any bearing on Thursday nights game. Apparently, according to the announcer, Ripley is loaded with sophomores. That means you lost to a bunch of freshman kids last year.

Recent history: 3 meetings in the last 2 seasons.  CC won 10-0 , Ripley won 36-21 in the playoffs, Ripley won 20-14 last year. 

Look man, I don't  have a dog in the race. I understand you're a fan boy and think Crockett  Co is good. I'm  just here to talk about the facts. The Cavs may very well win the game, but you think you're going to score 30+ and win by 14? I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm done with this conversation and giving you any attention. Have an Average season Sir.

Ripley's defense has looked good over the past couple of weeks and their offense isn't flashy but they will wear on you. Crockett County is much improved, especially offensively. I think this will be a very good game this Thursday night, but I see Ripley as the more physical team of the two. I'll take Ripley to pull this one out by 2 scores or more! :thumb:

1 hour ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Explain to me how you think something that happened 10 years ago has any bearing on Thursday nights game. Apparently, according to the announcer, Ripley is loaded with sophomores. That means you lost to a bunch of freshman kids last year.

Recent history: 3 meetings in the last 2 seasons.  CC won 10-0 , Ripley won 36-21 in the playoffs, Ripley won 20-14 last year. 

Look man, I don't  have a dog in the race. I understand you're a fan boy and think Crockett  Co is good. I'm  just here to talk about the facts. The Cavs may very well win the game, but you think you're going to score 30+ and win by 14? I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm done with this conversation and giving you any attention. Have an Average season Sir.

Your the one that said look at history and now saying it doesn’t matter it don’t matter no I’m a fan of believing when we can win and this week we can, next week we play Haywood you want hear me saying anything about winning with confidence. And that’s what I’m trying to tell you we was loaded with young kids to! And it’s a very good chance we could score 20-30 points 

36 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

This game can go either way i think ripley is more effective out of the wing T instead of the spread. They run both. From what I’ve seen from Crockett is much improved, offensively they go as their QB goes. 

We have the speed and kids that will hit on the defensive side of the ball this year, we are much more improved I’m not saying we’re a undefeated season but we could battle for 3rd in the district  

6 minutes ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

We have the speed and kids that will hit on the defensive side of the ball this year, we are much more improved I’m not saying we’re a undefeated season but we could battle for 3rd in the district  

Oh for sure. I’m not use to seeing Crockett go 1-9 so i know the turnaround would be quick with coach ward 

3 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Oh for sure. I’m not use to seeing Crockett go 1-9 so i know the turnaround would be quick with coach ward 

And injuries killed us last year, lost a starter in the secondary, lost our starting offense tackle, lost our starting running back all to injuries season long and we have them back this year which is helping a lot, and coach ward has got us back up and we have a new OC now this year has helped a lot to