Battle of Broadway

madhatter2269

Well Falcons are depleted  ... out of 22 starting positions.. they lost 18 from last years team .. the QB this year  started at WR and DB last year and the RB started at RB and DB last year  .. so that's 4 positions returning ... the lines have never played football before ... so there is alot of penetration allowed .. I cant see Central not having better overall talent..  I would say Central by 14 ..

5 hours ago, Bravey said:

Well Falcons are depleted  ... out of 22 starting positions.. they lost 18 from last years team .. the QB this year  started at WR and DB last year and the RB started at RB and DB last year  .. so that's 4 positions returning ... the lines have never played football before ... so there is alot of penetration allowed .. I cant see Central not having better overall talent..  I would say Central by 14 ..

Hope you're right, but talent isn't necessarily the issue at Central right now. And the two Fulton players you mentioned can put a hurting on you.