Lake County travels to Obion County

TipToe421

19 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

Lake county is gonna be a tough out for anyone in single A come playoff time write it down now. There are very few single A teams that have the offensive weapons that lake county has. Get better on defense which will come with time these boys are gonna be right in the conversation with the top dogs in class A football. 

Until they meet McKenzie or Trenton.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Why do you seem offended every time someone picks against LC? LCs own fans had doubts about this one if you read the thread 

Lake County played much better tonight. Still along way to go but a step in the right direction. Obion Central is much improved but lacks speed. LC will improve as the year goes on and do not be surprised if LC goes to Peabody next week and give the Tide a battle. LC is not as bad as they played against UC. Don't get me wrong UC is a very good team and was better than LC but not 48 points better. Again, not taking anything away from UC. They have the look of a team that could be in Chattanooga in December.

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County played much better tonight. Still along way to go but a step in the right direction. Obion Central is much improved but lacks speed. LC will improve as the year goes on and do not be surprised if LC goes to Peabody next week and give the Tide a battle. LC is not as bad as they played against UC. Don't get me wrong UC is a very good team and was better than LC but not 48 points better. Again, not taking anything away from UC. They have the look of a team that could be in Chattanooga in December.

Yep totally agree!

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Y'all definitely bounced back and that was tough after the previous week. I just figured with that and OC being at home would push things in their favor. Good luck next week 

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

Y'all definitely bounced back and that was tough after the previous week. I just figured with that and OC being at home would push things in their favor. Good luck next week 

Thanks and good luck to West Carroll. Yes, we all were wondering if LC would respond after last weeks beat down. Was very glad LC had fight left in them. A game like last week could derail a whole season. To much talent in LC to play as bad as last week.

13 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

Lake county is gonna be a tough out for anyone in single A come playoff time write it down now. There are very few single A teams that have the offensive weapons that lake county has. Get better on defense which will come with time these boys are gonna be right in the conversation with the top dogs in class A football. 

So….now was Canada a good hire? One week later. 

20 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Who said he wasn't? I think Coach Canada is going to be very successful at LC. New Coaches, new system, new discipline, different weight program. All those things take time to gel. LC will be very dangerous in late October early November.

TrueFalconFan said it. Then edited it.