funny stuff

ILB1999

15 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The ratings with Sonny Moore's supposed to be using a computerized model but I think the CPU needs updated. Or they need to update the formula.fields. They will always have Powell and Greenevilles over AC. Not that it really matters this year. But wow Walmart has some inexpensive Computers with updated CPU and massive hard drives.

https://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

Pretty sure it takes into account  recent history, so the fact you went 6-6 last year doesn't help.  If you keep winning, and they keep losing, you'll pass them pretty quick.

On 8/23/2022 at 7:42 AM, RollRed said:

I don’t think there’s any disrespect for Powell. We don’t know the extent of injury to their QB. MX Prps has HC #1 in 5A and Powell still at #3. If there is any shade being thrown on the poll you posted it’s at  HC. They beat a team that’s up a class and has been to state 3 times in the last 3 years by a larger margin than page beat it’s opponent which is ranked 157 at mx prps poll. Trust me HC is by far #1 I’m 5a this year. Especially if Powell is down their Qb. 

On 8/23/2022 at 10:03 AM, RollRed said:

This whole topic is about silly and about nonsense polls. However someone  seems to think summit is still good they are and were (before an sss whoopin) ranked above all these teams. We will get more data on HC after this Fridays beech game sure. HC putting up 30 unanswered points again 6A summit who was ranked 15 in the state before the game isn’t an exaggeration it’s a fact. Haywood fans say they are stacked this year. I watched HC pick them apart 4 scores to 2 in a 2 quarter jamboree. Also since when does someone bring up defensive scores like they don’t count “that’s a silly statement “, we would have won without them. 

None of these comments aged well, Beech is a mid tier 6a team and you could barely stay in a game with them…. Lol this is the delusion me and several others were referring to with your fan base!

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

None of these comments aged well, Beech is a mid tier 6a team and you could barely stay in a game with them…. Lol this is the delusion me and several others were referring to with your fan base!

Barely stay in the game with them? They had a chance to win in the final minute. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Springfield as of right now

You that impressed with Springfield just 2 games in against 2 slack jawed teams? HC gets better and better as the season goes on. We’re gonna be fine. I try not to feed trolls and here I am again. Your team gives you nothing to talk about so you go from thread to thread with your worthless opinions.