Haywood Vs Crockett week 3

Kruger77

27 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Xrays negative of our running back. Getting an MRI Monday, but looking like he may be back sooner than later.

23 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Great news. We have a stable of backs, they will hold it down until he gets back. I really like how Williams runs the football, he runs angry and with a purpose

That is great news.  Thanks for letting us know.

2 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

My predicted score is 35-21. Key for Haywood this week is getting Crockett into 3rd and long. And slowing down moten. Imo on offense Crockett goes as he goes 

Our running back really feeds off the way our QB plays our running back has 2 games with over 200 yards of rushing hoping he can get a few holes this week to give us a shot at this game 

Crockett County is back, they have definitely proved that over the past two weeks, but Haywood is a completely different animal! The Cavaliers will compete in this game, but Haywood just has more horses in the stable at the end of the day. Interested to see how the final score comes out, I'm going Haywood 35 Crockett Co 14. :thumb:

13 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Crockett County is back, they have definitely proved that over the past two weeks, but Haywood is a completely different animal! The Cavaliers will compete in this game, but Haywood just has more horses in the stable at the end of the day. Interested to see how the final score comes out, I'm going Haywood 35 Crockett Co 14. :thumb:

I think it is fair to say that the Crock Pot is warming up!