Haywood Vs Crockett week 3

Kruger77

25 minutes ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

I hate to hear that for any kid getting an injury like that, I hope he recovers well from whatever happened. I’m excited about this game I just want it to be a clean and close game! We’ve improved but idk if we have to enough to beat Haywood but we could be knocking on the door to if Haywood allows us to 

Hope y’all guys are well conditioned. Our tempo is up from last season 

13 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I have not seen this year’s version of Crockett County, but I saw enough of Haywood last year to predict a Haywood victory in this one. 

I think that Haywood has a dynasty going under this coaching staff.

I have no comment one way or the other, but here's a link you might look at in reference to your post,

https://haywoodschools.com/tomcat-football-2022/

Edited by stacmot

I don’t know.  Maybe all schools are following a similar policy this year. 
I just thought Crockett Co. fans should be aware of the policies and restrictions that have been issued by the Brownsville Police Department for the school system’s athletic events.

•. Only clear bags will be permitted. The maximum size is 12x12x6 inches.

•. The only additional bags allowed are “small clutches” no larger than 4.5×6.5 inches that “fit in the hand.” All bags will be “checked.”

•. Other prohibited items include “outside” food or drink, weapons, drugs, fireworks and explosives, pets except for service animals, open flames, and noise makers.

•. Once attendees exit the event, re-entry will be prohibited.

•. Everyone must exit the facility immediately at the conclusion of the game.

At this time, I don't think there are any plans to sell tickets at the gate either. 

3 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Xrays negative of our running back. Getting an MRI Monday, but looking like he may be back sooner than later.

Great news. We have a stable of backs, they will hold it down until he gets back. I really like how Williams runs the football, he runs angry and with a purpose