Station Camp vs White County

middletn

1 minute ago, Warrior0318 said:

Probably what station camp said before tonight

You created an account to boast about White County’s biggest ever accomplishment…. Beat a program that has 10/18 losing seasons since being  established, never making it past quarter finals in the playoffs, but I guess they did have an  VFL NFL receiver (Josh Malone)but hey find those moral victories where ya can buddy

4 minutes ago, Warrior0318 said:

Probably what station camp said before tonight

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You created an account to boast about White County’s biggest ever accomplishment…. Beat a program that has 10/18 losing seasons since being  established, never making it past quarter finals in the playoffs, but I guess they did have an  VFL NFL receiver (Josh Malone)but hey find those moral victories where ya can buddy

We will see in a few weeks.  Talk is talk, if you think it’s only one player you are mistaken.  Last I looked you haven’t beat any world beaters either lol you’re 1-1 we are 3-0.  You better get past warren before you talk crap, we will roll in at 4-0 in a few weeks and you will be at best 2-1 very possibly 1-2 so keep talking.

4 minutes ago, Warrior0318 said:

You’ll also find out next week warren county isn’t an easy out either.  They have 2-3 really good backs and a pretty good qb.  I dare you all to underestimate them.  

I don’t lol…. My team has its fair share of issues. I’m nervous. On the other side of things I can’t let y’all beat your chest quite yet. Beat Green Hill, and maybe we’re talking.

Just now, Warrior0318 said:

We will see in a few weeks.  Talk is talk, if you think it’s only one player you are mistaken.  Last I looked you haven’t beat any world beaters either lol you’re 1-1 we are 3-0.  You better get past warren before you talk crap, we will roll in at 4-0 in a few weeks and you will be at best 2-1 very possibly 1-2 so keep talking.

We finally had our MBA transfer rb play tonight. Another key blocker was back in action. We are healthy and ready to go. 3 explosive backs I would put against any tandem in the region! Don’t underestimate us. We lost to a possible top 10 6a team. 

I kept my mouth closed before the game. I felt like we had a good chance to win but was surprised at how dominant the Warriors were tonight. The Bisons had NO ANSWER for Malaki. He is a special talent and such a good kid. The physicality the Warriors played with especially on defense was impressive. This is a huge win for White County.

• Like 1