H2O @ Dekalb County

TigerDaddy

14 hours ago, h20demon said:

I wish cousino’s little brother would play football I saw him throwing that thing a mile, somebody ask him if he wants to play so Watertown can throw the ball and put 12 at rb.

Just because someone can throw a ball doesn't mean they can play football. Go find another hobby because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and you obviously don't know the game of football. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, h20demon said:

I have talked to him personally he actually does want to play….

Well didn't little buddies brother play? Why didn't he play when he was on team? Didn't wanna be compared to his older more athletic brother I guess. If he wants to play why doesnt he go and ask the coaches? He does go to school their correct? Guess he is afraid. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Just because someone can throw a ball doesn't mean they can play football. Go find another hobby because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and you obviously don't know the game of football. 

This board used to be filled with people who wanted to talk football.  Not kids

6 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Well didn't little buddies brother play? Why didn't he play when he was on team? Didn't wanna be compared to his older more athletic brother I guess. If he wants to play why doesnt he go and ask the coaches? He does go to school their correct? Guess he is afraid. 

I just think it’s crazy how everyone is hating on ppl 

9 hours ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

I'm hearing our offense has a few new wrinkles coming this week. We definitely need it. Our boys on defense cant play the whole game. 

I’ve been told they are always practicing plays that we haven’t seen on Friday nights. Would love to start seeing them pulled out of the bag. 

8 hours ago, JasonMyers said:

Also have heard the offense could have some changes this Friday. 

Sidenote: can we stop bashing and talking about kids on here lol. I don’t know what happened here. I’ve been a long time watcher and just started giving my thought on the football team and never seen this stuff. 

Good post