D2 week 4

theawesomebro

what games look interesting to you?  

D2AAA - pope prep and father ryan both have to reload for games that look interesting against independence and cane ridge respectively.  those should be fun to watch.

D2AA - FRA @ columbia academy are 2 unbeaten teams.  Goodpasture @ CAK looks interesting.  personally im interested to see LA play Calvert Hall from maryland on saturday night

D2A - definitely grace christian @ friendship christian.

thoughts?

16 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

D2AAA - pope prep and father ryan both have to reload for games that look interesting against independence and cane ridge respectively.  those should be fun to watch.

D2AA - FRA @ columbia academy are 2 unbeaten teams.  Goodpasture @ CAK looks interesting.  personally im interested to see LA play Calvert Hall from maryland on saturday night

thoughts?

Locally, CPA @ MBA on Thursday is probably most compelling.

McCallie and Ensworth play out state teams…McCallie vs West Broward (FL) and Ensworth vs Holy Innocents Episcopal (GA). 

1 hour ago, JRB said:

Locally, CPA @ MBA on Thursday is probably most compelling.

McCallie and Ensworth play out state teams…McCallie vs West Broward (FL) and Ensworth vs Holy Innocents Episcopal (GA). 

crap yeah I missed the best one!  CPA MBA on thursday night I think.

I wonder if those out of state teams are any good.

3 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

thoughts?

I am a homer for the Irish so I will say that game for me.  Can Ridge quit at halftime last year when the rain hit...I think it was 38-0.  They are supposed to be better this year but their big win was the first game against Pearl Cohn.  PC was short 7-8 players.  No disrespect to McGavok but I don't thing that was a tough game for CR.

The MBA revenge tour hits its next stop and they beat CPA by 10+.

Calvert Hill is decent but not St. Frances.  LA by 20+.

6 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

The MBA revenge tour hits its next stop and they beat CPA by 10+.

that's funny.  they do seem to have something to prove.  glad they toppled mccallie.

I hope the irish pull this one out.  they have a tough schedule with MBA coming next!

speaking of tough schedules, CPA has a tough one, too.  they could be rolling into play LA with 3-4 losses.  (MBA, cane ridge, oakland).