Marion vs Dade

Bushog02

9 hours ago, MrLegit said:

One player don't make a team for sure and maybe it is karma but not for Pruitt. He definitely not even worth talking about. He's no better than the one who left us last year. I'll never root for Jasper but want root for them either. But if you're going to say karma blame it on the locals who blew it by letting Pruitt do some of the things he's done

Agree with you totally Mr legit!

4 hours ago, Pirateman28 said:

Agree to disagree powerp. There’s a reason they’ve dropped 3 straight games and it can’t be blamed on injuries and coaching.

Better put some contacts in or drink some more orange Kool aid. Marion has some serious talent. They have the more size than anyone in the region and 2nd most speed next to Tyner. This whole no talent non sense is ignorance at its finest. If you believe Marion has no talent then your dumber than Coy & Roy. I’m just keeping it real. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Better put some contacts in or drink some more orange Kool aid. Marion has some serious talent. They have the more size than anyone in the region and 2nd most speed next to Tyner. This whole no talent non sense is ignorance at its finest. If you believe Marion has no talent then your dumber than Coy & Roy. I’m just keeping it real. 

Talent doesn’t lose 3 in a row I’m just keeping it real :thumb:

2 hours ago, Pirateman28 said:

Talent doesn’t lose 3 in a row I’m just keeping it real :thumb:

I’ve seen Tyner lose time after time to teams with less talent. Some years Tyner has had elite talent and go 7-3 or 6-4 while other schools with better coaching and less talent went to state. Disciplined teams that are well coached and versed with X’s & O’s will beat an undisciplined more talented team 9 out of 10 times. The Jimmys and Joe’s better be apple to oranges better than the other team to win without good coaching. I’m just keeping it real