Marion vs Dade

Bushog02

Old Pirate says it is abundantly laughable how these mommies, daddies & players bring attention to their kids or themselves! NEWS FLASH, you look like what you are, individuals wanting attention. Ifin a player is bonafide, they don’t or won’t need the BS self promoting advertisement. Jasper continues to sink in the Self Promoted Pre-Season Hog Wash bout being contenders. History Repeats Itself round JJHS. Yep, Recon So. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says it is abundantly laughable how these mommies, daddies & players bring attention to their kids or themselves! NEWS FLASH, you look like what you are, individuals wanting attention. Ifin a player is bonafide, they don’t or won’t need the BS self promoting advertisement. Jasper continues to sink in the Self Promoted Pre-Season Hog Wash bout being contenders. History Repeats Itself round JJHS. Yep, Recon So. 

Those things, who’s getting the attention and how much, can fester and rarely turn out well.

I think Marion co wins in a close game. Maybe they figure things out this week. All this talk about the D 1 athletes well maybe they will show up tonight. Getting letters and phone calls are just part of process in recruiting. A lot of kids get those calls not hating on anyone but father of a D1 athlete and it’s a tough process. Best of luck to the warriors 

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Your original post now makes more sense. And yes I totally agree with you 

I think MC has some very good coaches. It's just time for the player's to step up and do there job or step back and get out of the way and go sit in the stands and watch.  I'm really shocked at how the first two games have gone. Tyner is good, but I wouldn't think 41 points better. This could be a  close game tonight, but I'm staying with our county team tonight to get on the winning side with a 14-21 point victory. 

7 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said: