Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Not sure about David and Goliath. MC is Solid. . Probably as good as they were in 2020. With a better Qb. Although the Kid you had then was no scrub. FC got out coached Period. A lot of questionable play calls on first or second down. City’s backs had a field day running between the tackles all night. Not sure what City’s OC was thinking? Just run the ball and keep it simple. Anyone know how many Seniors MC has. With that Qb coming back they could be a legit Title Contender next year. They’ve got a Real Solid Team this Year and are Very Well Coached. 

I thought someone mentioned in another thread that Moore only had 4 seniors and the QB was not one of them but I could be mistaken. 

26 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I thought someone mentioned in another thread that Moore only had 4 seniors and the QB was not one of them but I could be mistaken. 

MC has 4 Seniors this year….Our QB is a junior and all our lineman are sophomores and juniors…both our RBs are juniors….Currently we are missing 2 Starters on our line…both should be back soon….we get healthy hopefully we can make a deep run in the playoffs…..GO RAIDERS!!!

1 hour ago, GoRaider14 said:

MC has 4 Seniors this year….Our QB is a junior and all our lineman are sophomores and juniors…both our RBs are juniors….Currently we are missing 2 Starters on our line…both should be back soon….we get healthy hopefully we can make a deep run in the playoffs…..GO RAIDERS!!!

All but one starting receiver are juniors as well. #2 Morey didn't even play the 2nd half with a hand injury. (He is the starting FS and a big vocal leader on this team). We have to get healthy,but I am extremely proud of our backups. They came in and didn't flinch. Next man up!

13 minutes ago, tiger355 said:

You can go back and watch the film. When the player goes down in the end zone 52 has no contact with MC player. Player is several feet in front of them when ref signals touchdown. It’s up to you to watch the film but it was a bad call. That’s life though and it happens. Not the first time and won’t be the last.

6 hours ago, tiger355 said:

You can go back and watch the film. When the player goes down in the end zone 52 has no contact with MC player. Player is several feet in front of them when ref signals touchdown. It’s up to you to watch the film but it was a bad call. That’s life though and it happens. Not the first time and won’t be the last.

We must be referring to two different plays I’m talking about the 2pt conversion prior to FC Coach getting flagged. FC was in WildTiger and the QB #2 was the one flagged for blocking after the whistle 

14 hours ago, GoRaider14 said:

FC has ridiculous size , speed, and athletes….Never seen a 1A team quite like them….Their gonna for sure be the team to beat but last night my Raiders held their on in the David vs Goliath matchup….#2 Team vs #6  Team in the state was every bit as advertised…… Great atmosphere on the Hill for a High School Football game!!! Hopefully we will meet again…..

I heard that MC will have to beat McKenzie or whoever comes outta the West for a rematch with FC in the Semi’s. . Anyone know how the playoffs are set up?

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I heard that MC will have to beat McKenzie or whoever comes outta the West for a rematch with FC in the Semi’s. . Anyone know how the playoffs are set up?

Yup Region 5 & 6 are paired together to start the playoffs 

R6-4 @ R5-1      
R5-3 @ R6-2

R5-4 @ R6–1     
R6-3 @ R5-2