POWELL @ CLINTON

92Dragon

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

Please go away moron and find a team to pull for.  You know nothing about the teams you post about.  Nothing.  Now go play in traffic moron.  

You want to bad mouth me, that's fine.  I could give a hoot.  It's clear to see that you have no clue why anything you've done is wrong.  

I'm sure I'll support a specific team in ET should I ever have kids. For now, I'll support good football and hope the adults act appropriately.  

10 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

You want to bad mouth me, that's fine.  I could give a hoot.  It's clear to see that you have no clue why anything you've done is wrong.  

I'm sure I'll support a specific team in ET should I ever have kids. For now, I'll support good football and hope the adults act appropriately.  

Oh no the moron thinks I'm wrong and inappropriate.  Please ignore my posts, go away and play in traffic.  Oh yeah and find a team to pull for. Leave ET alone, you know absolutely nothing about these teams.  

15 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Oh no the moron thinks I'm wrong and inappropriate.  Please ignore my posts, go away and play in traffic.  Oh yeah and find a team to pull for. Leave ET alone, you know absolutely nothing about these teams.  

You'll be way more comfortable if you just stay in your hole and believe it everytime someone says OR is trending up...   

3 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

You'll be way more comfortable if you just stay in your hole and believe it everytime someone says OR is trending up...   

Don't worry about OR moron troll, go find a team to pull for.  You know zero about any of these teams which means you bring nothing to the discussion, nothing.  Please go away.  

3 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

With a 5 man box, and a back with the QB, QB power would probably be a decent play until Pal adjusted.  Then Clinton could just hit the bubble to the slot? IDK just a thought 

On papter the 2 x2 should put Plow in a bind, make them pick their poison.  On the qb power, I think it is more a question of can they adjust?  YB, I'm pulling for the Dragon Wagon on this one for obvious selfish reasons. lol.  but first time for everything! Any luck on that decal?