CONSOLIDATE LINCOLN COUNTY SCHOOLS

Rocketboy21

The time has finally come and it needs to be said. Bring the schools back together! LCHS can’t keep up anymore with City recruiting any talent that goes to LCHS. City has already gotten punished once for an ineligible player. This next one that is about to be submitted (in a few weeks thanks for our buddies south of us) and this time it will  result in the Death Penalty for the football program. Being that as it may I feel it is right time to start a petition to bring the schools back together.

Edited by Rocketboy21

1 minute ago, Rocketboy21 said:

The time has finally come and it needs to be said. Bring the schools back together! LCHS can’t keep up anymore with City recruiting any talent that goes to LCHS. City has already gotten punished once for an ineligible player. This next one that is about to be submitted in will be the Death Penalty for the football program. Being that as it may I feel it is right time to start a petition to bring the schools back together.

S

18 minutes ago, Rocketboy21 said:

The time has finally come and it needs to be said. Bring the schools back together! LCHS can’t keep up anymore with City recruiting any talent that goes to LCHS. City has already gotten punished once for an ineligible player. This next one that is about to be submitted (in a few weeks thanks for our buddies south of us) and this time it will  result in the Death Penalty for the football program. Being that as it may I feel it is right time to start a petition to bring the schools back together.

there isn’t one player that’s playing this year that didn’t play last year so please tell me who’s ineligible 

21 minutes ago, Rocketboy21 said:

Who are the buddies to the south that are the supposed whistle blowers? Just making sure I understand this correctly. 

Just now, PercyPeabody said:

Who are the buddies to the south that are the supposed whistle blowers? Just making sure I understand this correctly. 

I feel like he’s full of bs. Fayetteville got one transfer from shelbyville this season, but he’s sitting out until playoffs due to being ineligible. besides that there’s no transfers that happened