Waverly at White House

BDP2003

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I definitely think you guys should’ve. Elliot for waverly sets the tone for our offense. He opens up our passing game and is one heck of a running back for his size. 

Yeah he played good.  I like yalls offense cause it’s more spread out.  Not just run it right up the middle every play.  But still think that QB should get more attempts. He’s got a nice ball.  

That first half had me sick. Probably the worst football we played all year. The second half we started rollin. 

White House has a promising future with the young talent it has. Those young skill guys played tough. I was wondering if we were ever going to put a different defender on #21. 3 TDs later they made the adjustment.

Felt good to get the DUB! Best of luck to White House the rest of the way. Waverly moving forward, looks like Fairview will be the challenge ahead for the Region Title. 

8 minutes ago, Trollin said:

That first half had me sick. Probably the worst football we played all year. The second half we started rollin. 

White House has a promising future with the young talent it has. Those young skill guys played tough. I was wondering if we were ever going to put a different defender on #21. 3 TDs later they made the adjustment.

Felt good to get the DUB! Best of luck to White House the rest of the way. Waverly moving forward, looks like Fairview will be the challenge ahead for the Region Title. 

Good game, good luck!